Almost there now

MikeJ

TB Veteran
Credits
Hi everyone,
Today I had my strength test, drug test and toxic chemical screening test and DOT physical for both. I passed the strength test which was good. They put you in this machine and the machine actually puts a lot of resistance against you. You have to do the motions 5 times and actually I'll tell you what that resistance machine they put you in that thing will kick you're behind if you're looking for that kind of workout.

I saw some of the warehouse not the cool part, but I saw the conveyor belt system and the cases that are on it all going around and around.

Then I had my DOT physical got that out of the way I'm good for another 2 years. My left eye this time was reading 30/20 of course there eye chart at the doctors wasn't exactly in the greatest lit hallway either and I swear I see better under natural light then fluorescent bulbs, but whatever it's all good. My blood pressure was fine and everything else.

Just have to wait on my drug and toxic chemical screen to come back clear and see what they want to do next. However today was a pretty big step, passing the DOT physical and the resistance and motion test is a big part of getting hired. You can't get hired unless you can do those things.

Hi everyone,
Today I had my strength test, drug test and toxic chemical screening test and DOT physical for both. I passed the strength test which was good. They put you in this machine and the machine actually puts a lot of resistance against you. You have to do the motions 5 times and actually I'll tell you what that resistance machine they put you in that thing will kick you're behind if you're looking for that kind of workout.

I saw some of the warehouse not the cool part, but I saw the conveyor belt system and the cases that are on it all going around and around.

Then I had my DOT physical got that out of the way I'm good for another 2 years. My left eye this time was reading 30/20 of course there eye chart at the doctors wasn't exactly in the greatest lit hallway either and I swear I see better under natural light then fluorescent bulbs, but whatever it's all good. My blood pressure was fine and everything else.

Just have to wait on my drug and toxic chemical screen to come back clear and see what they want to do next. However today was a pretty big step, passing the DOT physical and the resistance and motion test is a big part of getting hired. You can't get hired unless you can do those things.
You mean 20/30 Mike!! 30/20 is NOT GOOD !!!!

Yeah it's funny you can go to one place read the chart at one thing. Go to another place read it at another thing and so on and so fourth.

Did you have a hard time going back to Cleveland after being in gods country?

Not to hard I left about 10:00am today maybe a tad earlier that's when my physical was over and got back to Cleveland by 12:30 you guys had some ice and snow this morning, but mostly rain yesterday down towards you. We had a lot of snow. I ran the snow blower when I got home and all the kids next door were playing out side because they had a snow day.