New Penn | Alvan Freight Closes

Status
Not open for further replies.
He can't. The company he works for if you can believe this, banned all employees from posting on this site about 2 years ago. How in this country a company can do that is beyond me. Heres a clue NPMEManager you once worked for this companys president. If this was jeopardy the music would be running now.....

I guess the keg is finally empty and the drunks have returned to trucking boards :nutkick:

How as the weekend Irish...:smilie_132:

I have received more private messages this weekend then I have had time to read. I know who he is...........

Oh - I guess that makes you a very smart fella. I have NEVER hid on this board unlike 99% of the people on here. All you would need to do is go back and check a few of my posts.

Plus if you were "levels" higher than a supervisor as you claiim, you should know who I am.

I am very proud of who I am.....

You on the other hand, I have no clue and probably if you told me, I would still have no clue.

Removed- Complaint issue

wow, what's with the racial stereotypes? you had to go there huh ? if one of us drivers made a remark like this, a moderator probably would've warned us or delete the post altogether. alot of us here know you are a bit chummy with some who oversee these threads but why don't you grow up. i'm not even ----- and i'm a bit bothered with your idiotic comments. Irishman107 was pretty accurate with his statements according to a couple of A. Duie Pyle employees I've chatted with. good day:tongue0002:

wow, what's with the racial stereotypes? you had to go there huh ? if one of us drivers made a remark like this, a moderator probably would've warned us or delete the post altogether. alot of us here know you are a bit chummy with some who oversee these threads but why don't you grow up. i'm not even Irish and i'm a bit bothered with your idiotic comments. Irishman107 was pretty accurate with his statements according to a couple of A. Duie Pyle employees I've chatted with. good day:tongue0002:

----- is not a race, so its not a racial comment. But thats all you people know how to do.....Muddy the water and get away from the real topic.

So I will stand corrected and proven wrong by the members here......

New Penn Motor Express discounts their fuel to more than 25% of its customers...

The carrier I work for does not.

You guys win.

Oh - I guess that makes you a very smart fella. I have NEVER hid on this board unlike 99% of the people on here. All you would need to do is go back and check a few of my posts.

Plus if you were "levels" higher than a supervisor as you claiim, you should know who I am.

I am very proud of who I am.....

You on the other hand, I have no clue and probably if you told me, I would still have no clue.

I am truck driver and I know who you are..Never hid, you must be joking. When Pyle banned there employees from this board you fell off the face of the earth for at least 6 months. Then u came back with a name change and still wouldn't admit who you were.
"I am very proud of who I am"..... as long as Pyle lets you be........As for the ----- Remark I find that extremely offensive being I am a MEMBER of the A.O.H. Of which 1 of are main goals is to stop the stereotyping of ----- as drunks. And yes it is offensive......

I am truck driver and I know who you are..Never hid, you must be joking. When Pyle banned there employees from this board you fell off the face of the earth for at least 6 months. Then u came back with a name change and still wouldn't admit who you were.
"I am very proud of who I am"..... as long as Pyle lets you be........As for the ----- Remark I find that extremely offensive being I am a MEMBER of the A.O.H. Of which 1 of are main goals is to stop the stereotyping of Irish as drunks. And yes it is offensive......

#1 - so be offended.
#2 - Pyle never banned anyone from posting here, at least to the best of my knowledge. Why would they ?? Not a single soul ever had a negative thing to say about Pyle. They are an extremely well run company and they have nothing to hide or be ashamed about.

Truth be told there was not much to discuss and every single post I made came back as a union/non union issue and I got very tired of it.
#3 - I never fell off the face of the earth. I have never gone more than a week without visiting this place. I have never even gone six months without a post.

And last but not least - as far as fighting stereo types......if there was never a problem you would not have to fight those stereo types.

Not every Arab is a terrorist
Not every Italian is in the mob
Not every Irishman is a drunk
Not every Chinaman is good in math

We all have our crosses to bear, deal with it. Life is to short to get twisted over someone's words. :smilie_132:

Hey ------ ----- is not a race, so its not a racial comment. But thats all you people know how to do.....Muddy the water and get away from the real topic.

So I will stand corrected and proven wrong by the members here......

New Penn Motor Express discounts their fuel to more than 25% of its customers...

The carrier I work for does not.

You guys win.

i just love how you always seem to make yourself look so grown & mature when someone presses you on something you said and then try to flip it. typical management style. how old are you again ? man you act like a child. who made the ignorant statement about the ----- ? yet, you call me stupid. i could curse you here but what is that gonna prove ? my post would just get deleted. besides, i want everyone to read this so they can see how brilliant you really are. race or nationality, keep the stereotypes out of these boards ! by the way, it was YOU who got off topic. i know, just blame the other guy. like i said, typical management style :tongue0002:

i just love how you always seem to make yourself look so grown & mature when someone presses you on something you said and then try to flip it. typical management style. how old are you again ? man you act like a child. who made the ignorant statement about the ----- ? yet, you call me -----. i could curse you here but what is that gonna prove ? my post would just get deleted. besides, i want everyone to read this so they can see how brilliant you really are. race or nationality, keep the stereotypes out of these boards ! by the way, it was YOU who got off topic. i know, just blame the other guy. like i said, typical management style :tongue0002:

You are 100% right. I was wrong for calling you -----. I believe the right term would be --------.

You just don't know any better. :smilie_132:

You are 100% right. I was wrong for calling you ------. I believe the right term would be --------.

You just don't know any better. :smilie_132:

yup, keep showing your true colors. not to mention how mature you really are. don't look now but EVERYONE is laughing at you tough guy :hysterical: i'm not the "typical" truck driver. i don't have to result to name calling to debate you. you make it too easy for me. now go back and educate everyone on FSC, discounting, why co.'s go out of biz, how Stevie O likes his coffee, etc., etc.

yup, keep showing your true colors. not to mention how mature you really are. don't look now but EVERYONE is laughing at you tough guy :hysterical: i'm not the "typical" truck driver. i don't have to result to name calling to debate you. you make it too easy for me. now go back and educate everyone on FSC, discounting, why co.'s go out of biz, how Stevie O likes his coffee, etc., etc.

Please educate me on what a "typical truck driver" is ???

I can't wait for the answer to this.

Let's get that mouth open and prepare to insert foot.

No tough guy over here. I think you are making a culturally insensitive remark . You are insinuating that all ------------- are goons...

Lets not get off track

Please educate me on the "typical truck driver" and how you are not one.

Please educate me on what a "typical truck driver" is ???

I can't wait for the answer to this.

Let's get that mouth open and prepare to insert foot.

No tough guy over here. I think you are making a culturally insensitive remark . You are insinuating that all ------------- are goons...

Lets not get off track

Please educate me on the "typical truck driver" and how you are not one.

i'm assuming you know the public perception that truck drivers have but i won't get into that with you. like i said, your too easy to figure out. you can try to try p*ss off a rookie on these boards with some of your b.s. but you aint gonna get no satisfaction from me....now, where did i equate the term "tough guy" with Italians ? typical management style once again ! talk nonsense, put a spin on conversations, but aint got sh*t to back it up with. once again, EVERYONE is laughing at you genius:hysterical:

You must be a manager in training there brother.......You said you are not the typical truck driver..You never said anything about public perception b.s.

Quit double talking and please explain to me what you mean.

In my experience truck drivers are hard working, blue collar, honest working men.

Come on, clue me in what YOU mean when YOU say YOU are not the typical truck driver.

Until you can step up, be a man and explain yourself, please refrain from commenting to me. At least I don't hide behind the ignorant comments I make.

You must be a manager in training there brother.......You said you are not the typical truck driver..You never said anything about public perception b.s.

Quit double talking and please explain to me what you mean.

In my experience truck drivers are hard working, blue collar, honest working men.

Come on, clue me in what YOU mean when YOU say YOU are not the typical truck driver.

Until you can step up, be a man and explain yourself, please refrain from commenting to me. At least I don't hide behind the ignorant comments I make.

wrong once again. sorry but i will not be turning in my union card for a shirt & tie. while i am qualified, that work just aint my cup of tea. as for your comment about stepping up and being a man, you are a zero in my book and just like i have to tell my bosses from time to time, i don't have to answer to you. ask Bill T. about that one. you say i made ignorant comments ? funny but i can't remember making one in our little discussion. everyone who's been reading these posts knows where the ignorance originated from. you take yourself a little too seriously bro. your a loudmouth with no substance. once again, EVERYONE is laughing at you :hysterical:

Status
Not open for further replies.