Amazon plans to be a $800 Billion Co,by 2017,as the Uber of Trucking

I can't wait! The article says Amazon has purchased all these trailer trucks,and will have an app so truckers can see freight available,no 3rd party involved! And then I want to see this 70 foot tractor trailer come down the cul-da-sac I live on to deliver this 1.5 lb box with a pair of shoes in it.

I can't wait! The article says Amazon has purchased all these trailer trucks,and will have an app so truckers can see freight available,no 3rd party involved! And then I want to see this 70 foot tractor trailer come down the cul-da-sac I live on to deliver this 1.5 lb box with a pair of shoes in it.

They'll use a drone for that, while they're there they'll hover outside your bathroom window for awhile.

They'll use a drone for that, while they're there they'll hover outside your bathroom window for awhile.
I can see it now!!! We will need air traffic controlers to handle the drone traffic in the metro areas!!!! The headline will read; 747 landing at O'Hare swallows up drone delivering a box of Kleenex!!!!

I hope they go bankrupt.
I know what you mean, this company always is scheming up something like Tesla and Musk, and I think they do it as a diversion just to string investors along, it's been years since I've bought anything from them because I don't find the deals on the stuff I want like I use to.

Bezo’s is smart using the postal service though. Trump says they lose $1.50 per pkg delivering them for Amazon.
from my point of view, the post office may have hired more workers. nearly every day, the "regular" letter carrier delivers packages in my ara, and also nearly every day, there is a package only postal delivery truck(s) in my area.

to me, this is telling me, the USPS, FedEx, UPS are MAKING money from amazon.

so if it is true (in my opinion) that all these companies hired MORE workers, even if only temps, or part timers, that's putting people to work, helping the economy.

from my point of view, the post office may have hired more workers. nearly every day, the "regular" letter carrier delivers packages in my ara, and also nearly every day, there is a package only postal delivery truck(s) in my area.

to me, this is telling me, the USPS, FedEx, UPS are MAKING money from amazon.

so if it is true (in my opinion) that all these companies hired MORE workers, even if only temps, or part timers, that's putting people to work, helping the economy.
But the fact is, the USPS does not make a profit. That’s why Trump says amazon is getting much of their pkgs delivered at taxpayers expense.

But the fact is, the USPS does not make a profit. That’s why Trump says amazon is getting much of their pkgs delivered at taxpayers expense.
The goofy thing with the P.O. and the way it's set up as an independent branch of the government is that it's suppose to be "revenue neutral", meaning they're not to either make money or lose money, they're job is to provide the service and be "just" self sufficient, and it seems they error mostly on the lose money side.