Amazon Prime Trucking so far is made up of thousands of trailers to service their own warehouses.

they may have trailers, just no power units. wouldn't surprise me if they get "some" LTL companies on board for dedicated accounts.

as well as o/o's and mega fleets as well.

i see a good future with Amazon, they have a new huge warehouse over the state line in MA.

YRC is ripe for a buy-out,it would have to be a buy-out,as I can't see a on-line business doing a takeover?
Although I'm afraid if Amazon were to buy them out it may be just for the equipment with few of the employees getting any work.
Any how just speculation

YRC is ripe for a buy-out,it would have to be a buy-out,as I can't see a on-line business doing a takeover?
Although I'm afraid if Amazon were to buy them out it may be just for the equipment with few of the employees getting any work.
Any how just speculation
Have you seen any of our equipment lately???

No I haven't BIG R GUY,however I guess if its not dead line equipment,what can you say.
When I worked at Consolidated Freight Ways,a lot of their city tractors were boarder line,safe to drive.
My dispatcher would always tell us city drivers if we didn't want to take them out we could go home.
That there was always someone willing to take our place.

However I guess the jest of your post is that Amazon Prime probably wouldn't want to purchase any of it.

Bezos has the enough dough to buy the Post Office, maybe thats why he just bought a house in DC, to use as a lobbying HQ.

No I haven't BIG R GUY,however I guess if its not dead line equipment,what can you say.
When I worked at Consolidated Freight Ways,a lot of their city tractors were boarder line,safe to drive.
My dispatcher would always tell us city drivers if we didn't want to take them out we could go home.
That there was always someone willing to take our place.

However I guess the jest of your post is that Amazon Prime probably wouldn't want to purchase any of it.
That,and I am quite sure they will not employ any of their own truck drivers,nor own any tractors. Will be like Walmart does with their DC to DC freight. Outside truckload carriers. Hey. It may turn into more weekend work for Wong and I also???