Estes | Amazon

badnews12

TB Lurker
Credits
80 trailers of amazon are tied up at Indy now. Heard that Junior had a conference call today to tell all terminals AMAZON comes 1st. All amazon moves 1st period. I really don't understand this thinking, I mean diddn't they learn what happens when you put the all your eggs in one basket. Also all terminals that have amazon will be 7 days a week. You would think someone who set this whole thing up would have told terminals to hire and get ready.

things are so much more interesting, when you fly by the seat of your pants. creates alot more drama that way, keeps everyone on edge !!! LMAO

80 trailers of amazon are tied up at Indy now. Heard that Junior had a conference call today to tell all terminals AMAZON comes 1st. All amazon moves 1st period. I really don't understand this thinking, I mean diddn't they learn what happens when you put the all your eggs in one basket. Also all terminals that have amazon will be 7 days a week. You would think someone who set this whole thing up would have told terminals to hire and get ready.

Thats one reason why we got the account, the union companies were charging them extra charges for the weekend work. As for preparing, we finally got some more 53 footers into our pool and are hiring 6 more drivers. Our terminal was placed on suspension by amazon because they lost faith in our ability to get the job done. Meijer freight ends up on their trailer and theirs on meijer, late for appointments, and the trailers look like ****. We had one refused the other day, a load of books and the wooden skids were just destroyed. Our inbound is pitiful and the new supervisor (former yellow) could care less.

yes home depot.. I hear tampa has been hiring utility drives and city drivers. Some utility drivers fine out they get less pay and leave the company. Some drivers had that left had 5 or more years.

yes home depot.. I hear tampa has been hiring utility drives and city drivers. Some utility drivers fine out they get less pay and leave the company. Some drivers had that left had 5 or more years.

A freind of mine in Tampa told me 2 quit last week in the city...

yes i hear one in tampa use the hand held to tell them he was done. while in atlanta seen they are backed up with freight also.