American Greed

Freaking disgusting. I feel zero sympathy for those trampled.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Americans are the most generous folks on the planet. Our per capita charitable contributions outpace everyone else by a long shot. This black friday stuff, I'm not sure if it's greed or mental illness. Happy Thanksgiving Jeff and Stoney.

Americans are the most generous folks on the planet. Our per capita charitable contributions outpace everyone else by a long shot. This black friday stuff, I'm not sure if it's greed or mental illness. Happy Thanksgiving Jeff and Stoney.

dybe4a8y.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Times like Black Friday are best spent at home with family and friends, enjoying leftovers from Turkey Day.

The general human population is comprised of ignorant losers who should be placed on a desert island somewhere so that those of us with some sense and decency can live our lives in peace and comfort.

i never go to ANY black friday sales event.

I stay home, and get the snow-blowers ready, get the rock salt, sand and kitty litter ready. if i need additional supplies, i buy them.

it is "my tradition" to use the day after thanksgiving, and the entire weekend, to get ready for winter, then RELAX...

i'll let the fools, stand in line for 24 + HOURS, in rain, sleet, snow, and FREEZING COLD, while i stay home, warm and hey...

have a quick use of a bathroom..!!!!

fools, idiots and morons....

I did a little shopping in the afternoon when it died down a bit. You'll never see me stand in line before the stores open