Yellow | Americans Break Record for Working Past 65

CE68mqo.jpg

18 to Life.

There is 2 winner's of us working forever {1} YRC ,because they can't hire nobody so they still workers {2} CSPF , because guys are working longer and die sooner ,so less for them to pay out !!! :6788:

Under the latest MOU...new dock hires start at $14.00 per hour, with $1.00 an hour increases each of next 3 years..Top rate after 4 years is $18.00 an hour! You wonder why they have trouble hiring people?
:6792:

This is the only kind of work I will ever do again. Yes Dear, I will be right there, what is it you want me to do?:lmao::biglaugh::hilarious::highly amused::hysterical: Oh crap, she just doubled up my honey do list. :2437:

Under the latest MOU...new dock hires start at $14.00 per hour, with $1.00 an hour increases each of next 3 years..Top rate after 4 years is $18.00 an hour! You wonder why they have trouble hiring people?
:6792:
At our barn PT dock help is $11.90 hour to start after the -15% is taking out and plus $250. join union fee and plus $55. month dues for no benefits , so 99% of PT dock guys Quit after 1st week !! and XPO & Old Dom & Dayton all start there PT dock guys at $15. bucks a hour and no joining fees or monthly dues , so guess where everybody works PT at ??