TForce | *****,***** and more *****

poolus52

TB Lurker
Credits
another **** pulled into the yor term on 9 21 could not speak english and didn't know how to hook a set of doubles. But yet ups fired a 23 year veteran for having an accident. Is anyone tired of this:::shit::: yet

Never mind, I see it automatically edits out the word..... Don't know why, it's not cursing, it's just describing a term in union shops.

IT'S A UNION FORUM, I could see if this was a non-union forum. C'mon, who are we gonna offend?

I thought a **** or a healing wound was someone that crossed a picket line? And yes to say non-onion would be more pc, however we are all grown ups here, right? What if you're in a right to work state and you have an allergy to belonging to certain groups, are you still a **** ? Thanks for your understanding and patience it is most appreciated. Can anyone be a **** ? And also a healing wound is viewed as progress, something we all should strive for. An open wound allows infection which seems to be what has happened here. So, maybe a **** is a good thing.Peace out

Last edited by a moderator:
So I guess jonny big rig don't care if his job goes to a non-union person{to be politically correct}. Sounds like you talk the talk but don't walk the walk