And the winner is breaking news !!

darksky

TB Lurker
Credits
April fools ! Bahahaha made you dopes look !!!!

And I can't start a thread and not tell Mark to get his shine box !

April fools ! Bahahaha made you dopes look !!!!

And I can't start a thread and not tell Mark to get his shine box !

Why do you insist on acting like such an a-- hole on here? Just on here to instigate trouble. Believe me you are not the only one but I think it's about time we all start acting like adults! If you don't have anything substantial to contribute then don't post it's plain and simple! There are people on here that have views from booth sides and there is no reason why both sides can't have a good go at it once in awhile without the immaturity that you contribute! Secondly you keep posting what went on at Saturdays meeting,and I could not attend? I have been asking you to let us know. So here's your chance to contribute something substantial! How bout itL,

One on the line man your easy. Meeting is over if you were not there oh well. And if you can't take a joke then beat it ,,,,, it's a joke you crack head a JOKE sorta like you teamster guys are bahahaha. Ok I have to get back to fishing see ya !

And kiddo this is a internet message board really do t tell me how to act or how to post, I don't want to act like an adult today because it's " teamster April fools day " !!

And kiddo this is a internet message board really do t tell me how to act or how to post, I don't want to act like an adult today because it's " teamster April fools day " !!

That's what I figured once an idiot always an idiot! Well we all hope your recovering well from your surgery! Have a great day Sean!

Unionlife, leave the poor guy alone. He's probably on meds to help with the pain from his knee surgery.... hahaha april fools!!!!!

So how about that low life trying to pass off that as he put it ( He watched your Cronies try to start their stuff at the meeting but were shut down by a hammer) He goes and lies to try and discredit Union supporters. Well tell you what Darksky April Fools I was there and none of that occurred. So you go get your shine box boy and stop your lying!

Unionlife.... a truthful and honest testament I might add....even tho I was not there all the info came back to me via yourself and others. Set the weak up and they shall falter!!!!!!

You really can't take yourself seriously do you ? Wow this is almost too funny you both sound and look like a bag of hammers,, why don't you both get a room I am sure Chris will spring for the Hotel 6 and keep a light on for you ! And sorry boys your wrong I was there :)

Yes Darkshine boy !!!! I know you were there , didn't everyone see you in the bathroom **** in the toilet ... Right Mike !! ! Mr :hide: :fan: