Android App: Hazmat Hero

Discussion in 'Paid Advertisers' started by hazmathero, Sep 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guardrail

Guardrail Super Moderator Staff Member

Any easy way to make the background color user choice? The red is hard on old eyes at night.

2. hazmathero

hazmathero ***** Rookie

Thanks Guardrail, any problems with the compatibility let me know, I'll get it fixed asap.

I will put in a background changer, good idea..

**Update-Background Color Changer is in the settings option of the menu with the update that will be available in a few

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2012
  3. Guardrail

As I was reading this, my phone flashed that hazmat hero had updated. Good timing.

Looks like a really useful app. Thanks for bringing it here.

4. Guardrail

Love the background color change. FYI-color choice gray is actually green and green is gray.

5. hazmathero

hazmathero ***** Rookie

lol, I knew I was going to mess something up there, that was a rushed update before work, thank you and thanks for the kind words. I cant thank you all enough for the awesome response!

6. Guardrail

This is an app I've been wanting for a long time. You don't know how many times I used to get a trailer relayed to me that had the hazmat screwed up. I just made it my mission to know the regs. That backfired when everyone started calling me for advice on hazmat. Now, I'll point them to your app.

7. hazmathero

hazmathero ***** Rookie

Thank you Guardrail...Just update everyone on the iPhone side of things, this weekend will be spent working on this, it is going good so far, I am going to try and shoot for the end of october for a release.

8. Mike432

Mike432 Well-Known Member

Hazmathero, could you send me a PM,please I have a question for you.
    Thank you
    Mike432

9. hazmathero

hazmathero ***** Rookie

I am sorry Mike432, I do not have permission for PMs, you can send me an email at support@hazmathero.com

10. hazmathero

hazmathero ***** Rookie

**Update -- This weekend while working on the iOS, I added tanker and trailer to the settings list. Tanker is under beta watch right now, so please report anything the you think is not right to support@hazmathero.com, thank you. I also added a Bulk Tool, what this does helps determine if a hazardous material is bulk or not according to the regulation of bulk packaging. You can get the bulk tool from the menu or hold the Bulk button that is found with each material in the material list, holding it down will bring up the bulk tool. If you open the bulk tool by holding the bulk button down it will then return the result to that material in the list, once done the result will return to the list and if the result is yes the bulk button will be green and if no it will be red.

11. hazmathero

hazmathero ***** Rookie

if anyone is trying to use the tral version the server is down right now, should be back up soon sorry for the inconvenience.

The server is back up...any issues please let me know here or at support@hazmathero.com. Thank you

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2012
  12. 4ramsey

4ramsey Active Member

when do you think the Iphone APP will be avail.?

13. hazmathero

hazmathero ***** Rookie

Right now, I am looking at, hopefully, a release by the end of october...

14. OutOfDate

OutOfDate The Big Blue Turtle

Recommended this to a friend that hauls A LOT of hazmat.

15. hazmathero

hazmathero ***** Rookie

Great thank you very much

16. OutOfDate

Not a problem, he is a Owner Op. with 3 trucks. Those guys do some hazmat, maybe they'll get it.

17. hazmathero

hazmathero ***** Rookie

Hazmat Hero Sale has ended yesterday, plan on putting it back on sale for Christmas! Thanks again everyone, for all your help and feedback.

18. OutOfDate

Friend is loving your app, "Much easier for me to figure out if they told me the right placard."

Also when you release the iPhone I'll get it, I know a few loads we can't haul off the port because very few of us have the hazmat permits. Those of us who do get one of them loads at least twice a year.

19. hazmathero

hazmathero ***** Rookie

Hi everyone it has been awhile, sorry been working on the iOS version. I am no where close to being done with a workable app, so I apologize I wanted to be done by now, however I ran into some issues. I am also working on a issue with the Android Version that affects 2.2 froyo Andriod OS. If you are running Android 2.2 and Hazmat Hero will auto close after adding a material that is code error, I am working on this right now, this was a nasty little bug that I finally isolated after 3 days of looking. Hopefully I will have a fix up soon. Thank you everyone!!!

20. hazmathero

hazmathero ***** Rookie

Hi everyone, I am still working on the iOS version I have not stopped, I still have a ways yet, I apologize, I am behind because of life stuff going on. I was going to put Hazmat Hero on sale for Christmas, instead I decided to put it on sale for $4.99 for the whole month of Jan. Thank you all for your support and everything! Happy Holidays everyone!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.