aniversary date

freightman68

TB Lurker
Credits
Tomorrow 2/10/07 would have been 15 years for me as a regular. I miss that place I had it made and every one I still keep in touch with from C.F misses it too. Every single one to the man was happier at C.F then they are now but life goes on and we are where we are.

Tomorrow 2/10/07 would have been 15 years for me as a regular. I miss that place I had it made and every one I still keep in touch with from C.F misses it too. Every single one to the man was happier at C.F then they are now but life goes on and we are where we are.

3/21/07
Would have been 29 years for me at CF.Never worked causal.Worked out of three different terminals.All had great people.Like you I do miss it.

I for one do not miss it. I however do miss the people. I work as a Longshoreman now and am way happy doing it.

This year would have been my 20th year. So much for my 5 weeks vacation. :thumbsdown:

Thanks CNF, it took you 20 years but you finally got what you wanted since 1983 :tongue0002: :tongue0002:

30years in nov 08 1977 i dont who said it but there right i think it them a lot longer to kill the goose they lay the golden egg for them look at there site now lol my grandkid don't cry that much

Would have been 20 for me also. It really sad that the conway boys think they should be called CF. conwhine is more like it.