R&L | Annual Cost of Living Raise!!

Heard they was trying to put a team together to run up north out of Sacramento.
10 hours up and 10 hours back.
If they make runs like that out west they will never get drivers.

yes, i heard that we got 50 cents, that is better than nothing, i havent heard of the other companies getting anything

FedEx driver here,just visiting. Could you please tell me do you guys get a raise and a cost of living ajustment, or is it just one raise a year? Thanks and drive safe!!

FedEx driver here,just visiting. Could you please tell me do you guys get a raise and a cost of living ajustment, or is it just one raise a year? Thanks and drive safe!!

One raise a year, and it's called a "cost of living adjustment".
I guess that terminology is correct as it'll just about cover the increase in gas prices for me.......

each terminal in and within each state pay is different for city drivers jacksonville fl get 21.00 and time half after 45 hrs. Linehaul is straight acroos all states unless your pulling triples. Linehaul is .5125 mile 9 dollar drop pay. And work off pay is 20 dollars an hour if needed. When you take vacation you get paid 33.50 an hour for 8 hour day. But if you take sick day they pay you 20 dollars an hour.
Just a little jist of it.

each terminal in and within each state pay is different for city drivers jacksonville fl get 21.00 and time half after 45 hrs. Linehaul is straight acroos all states unless your pulling triples. Linehaul is .5125 mile 9 dollar drop pay. And work off pay is 20 dollars an hour if needed. When you take vacation you get paid 33.50 an hour for 8 hour day. But if you take sick day they pay you 20 dollars an hour.
Just a little jist of it.

:wtflol: Jacksonville may get OT, but the rest of that is unheard of to me.
Line haul at .5125 cpm? Hahaha yea right...............

really dont care what you believe we get exactly that and that is company wide.
51 cent and a .025 a mile call them up for your self sorry your comp doesn;t recieve that we are hiring though. good luck