R&L | Annual Cost of Living Raise!!

each terminal in and within each state pay is different for city drivers jacksonville fl get 21.00 and time half after 45 hrs. Linehaul is straight acroos all states unless your pulling triples. Linehaul is .5125 mile 9 dollar drop pay. And work off pay is 20 dollars an hour if needed. When you take vacation you get paid 33.50 an hour for 8 hour day. But if you take sick day they pay you 20 dollars an hour.
Just a little jist of it.
where are you working please not r&l 51cpm 9 dollars drop pay whats that never heard of such a thing

lucky if linehauls paying about 46 to 48 cpm depending on the run and drop pay ha ha ha hell we cant get breakdown pay

where are you working please not r&l 51cpm 9 dollars drop pay whats that never heard of such a thing

lucky if linehauls paying about 46 to 48 cpm depending on the run and drop pay ha ha ha hell we cant get breakdown pay

if you noticed he said where he works.see you have to leave it up to the st8 truckers to get it done for you big truck guys.........lol.....

At Saia we got 1.025 and .50 cent on hour in August

come on over always looking for a few and good drivers have to learn to drive 68 mph not like those fast trucks yall have

raise

I don't work for R/L anymore, I went to UPS last year after 15 years with R/L.but I see it's still the same in the last couple of years, the raises a couple of weeks later every year and always under the official Priceindex for theyear,but they can afford to sponser a race car,you go figure.

Hey, .50 a year is .50 a year.

How many employers give that kinda raise every year. Also, not too many jobs around my house within 5 miles that I can earn $22.47 an hour.

I'll admit that some days the job sucks, but we all have to work somewhere...So, I guess I will stay here as long as they have me...Or I hit the Powerball! WOO HOO...

Oh yeah, did I also tell you that I won a 2006 Ford Fusion...Not too many companies give away stuff that R+L does. I also got the custom racing jacket to go along with the car.

So, I think they can keep on sponsoring Matt Kenseth...It will only help with acquiring freight.

100_0065.jpg

No, I just had to pay PA State Tax when I registered the car. Just did it the other day, the Blue Book value of the car dropped considerably.

Base Sticker ***** was $25,580
Blue Book Value now $18,500

Cost me $1181.00 to tax, tag and title the car.

That's not bad at all, less than $1,200 for a new car.

Sweet! Nobody at NEW ever wins anything.

All i've gotten in just about 3 years was the free R+L racing jacket.

No, I just had to pay PA State Tax when I registered the car. Just did it the other day, the Blue Book value of the car dropped considerably.

Base Sticker ***** was $25,580
Blue Book Value now $18,500

Cost me $1181.00 to tax, tag and title the car.

Drinks,

Do you have Federal income taxes in Pa? If so, you may have to declare the cash value of the car as income. I know that here in NY City, I'd be paying the city and the state. And I'm sure the Feds would want their share as well. Better to double check than to get in a bind with the IRS. That happened to me 10 years ago and it cost me over 12 grand