FedEx Freight | Annual pay raises

When are the annual pay raises paid out? And is there a difference between part time and full time top out pay for dock work?

When are the annual pay raises paid out? And is there a difference between part time and full time top out pay for dock work?
Traditionally, in October.

There's a difference, dont quote me on actual #s, but I THINK PT dock tops out around $20hr, and FT is about $24hr.
Regional pay differences notwithstanding.

Not till next year at least. They could do an april one instead of October you never know. They keep that close to the vest usually.

Traditionally, in October.

There's a difference, dont quote me on actual #s, but I THINK PT dock tops out around $20hr, and FT is about $24hr.
Regional pay differences notwithstanding.

Top scale full time dock at my terminal is $24.88. Overtime pay (any work after eight hours on the clock) is $37.32. I think it was last October that they upped the top scale hourly rate to make the position more in line with what some of our competitors pay, although I've never looked into what those figures are.

Generally runs right with the rate of inflation.
4.X %
LOL 4%......... We never got a 4% w fedex freight... more like the average is between 2-3%

The last was around 4%, for the lowest GPD (pay scale) locations.

"The current inflation rate for the United States is 2.3% for the 12 months ended September 2018, as published on October 11, 2018 by the U.S. Labor Department."

https://www.usinflationcalculator.com/inflation/current-inflation-rates/

We should expect them beat that, by a good bit, due to competition for drivers in an extremely tight market. BUT, the next increase is NOT EXPECTED till Oct. 2019. Stay tuned...