Another awesome week @ Sysco

grocerythrower

TB Legend
Credits
535 cases for Mon, dang near 12 hrs and 30 min early, no work tues, no work wed, thurs prob 700 cases, fri mabey 800...I'm gettin killed here!!!!

NO WORK Tues, Wed....uhhhh, where's the
...I'm gettin killed here!!!!
You work ONE DAY, off 2 (probably shagging someone), and you're whining about being OVERWORKED??

:crybaby: :hissyfit:
You were OFF 2 days, so you're responsible for making up the difference, you grocery tosser you. :biggrin:

Actually CK, I'm griping about being underworked, I'm starving here....

I know your being light hearted, but I still have to pay the bills and its getting tougher by the day.

Huh????? I guess I just don't understand what your saying.

BTW, it was closer to 600 cases thurs and fri, the upside is that I got to go help a guy after my route, that gave me 3.75 more hours.

I had 606 cases and 11 stops today and when I was done I got to go pick up four pallets, plus where I picked up gave me a couple(6) loaves of the good tasting cinimmon rasain bread that they make. Then I went home:) So I got a few extra miles plus backhaul pay and the best part of the day; PUTTING UP WITH THE IDIOT FOUR WHEELS THAT HAVE NO IDEAL HOW TO DRIVE IN A LITTLE BIT OF SNOW!!!! NOT EVEN AN INCH ON THE GROUND! oh, almost forgot, also had to put up with high winds(35mph+). All this in 9.5 hours;330am to 100pm.

Monday I get to play trainer;again. Ya me.

I feel for y'all, and I hope the bad weather we had here is the worst we see this year. Meanwhile I've one more week of sleeping in 'til 5:30.

I had 606 cases and 11 stops today and when I was done I got to go pick up four pallets, plus where I picked up gave me a couple(6) loaves of the good tasting cinimmon rasain bread that they make. Then I went home:) So I got a few extra miles plus backhaul pay and the best part of the day; PUTTING UP WITH THE IDIOT FOUR WHEELS THAT HAVE NO IDEAL HOW TO DRIVE IN A LITTLE BIT OF SNOW!!!! NOT EVEN AN INCH ON THE GROUND! oh, almost forgot, also had to put up with high winds(35mph+). All this in 9.5 hours;330am to 100pm.

Monday I get to play trainer;again. Ya me.
Those winds are a killer, especially when its real cold! I figured where your at ppl would be used to the snow, also, train em right, that way when you go on vacation and they do your route, you might not have to hear about it when you come back!

Those winds are a killer, especially when its real cold! I figured where your at ppl would be used to the snow, also, train em right, that way when you go on vacation and they do your route, you might not have to hear about it when you come back!

Not training an fill in driver; training a driver that we got when the account bought the other company. Training them on our paperwork and stuff on his route. I wouldn't won't his route anyway, don't make good money driving a streight truck.

They can't even drive on dry roads around here.

Not training an fill in driver; training a driver that we got when the account bought the other company. Training them on our paperwork and stuff on his route. I wouldn't won't his route anyway, don't make good money driving a streight truck.

They can't even drive on dry roads around here.
I gotcha! Last year during our big snow, I was surprised at how good folks did around here, the only dumb asses on the road was Sysco, we were stuck all over town..LOL, the 4 wheelers did a very good job IMO. For a location that don't get much snowfall, I was pretty proud of our 4 wheelers, several of them pulled me free.