Estes | another estes driver gets burned

roadmann

TB Lurker
Credits
a las vegas driver was stuck on the i-15 a week or two ago.there was a spill on the freeway covering all of the lanes.the freeway was shut down for ten hours he could not go anywhere for ten fricking hours!he stayed in the truck for ten hours watching his equipment.he was not compensated one dime for this.and he missed work the following night due to no hours.this was one of the guys who was anti union during the movement last year.he said we do not need a union.lets give rob e a chance.i hear he is livid about not getting payed.probaly has a diffrent outlook on the whole union thing now!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm confused. Does the thumbs up indicate that you are confident your terminal manager would somehow change company policy, and see to it that you were payed for the 10 hrs.? Or are you agreeing, as the poster stated, that it is typical , not be compensated for your time on duty? Elvis out and curious...

a las vegas driver was stuck on the i-15 a week or two ago.there was a spill on the freeway covering all of the lanes.the freeway was shut down for ten hours he could not go anywhere for ten fricking hours!he stayed in the truck for ten hours watching his equipment.he was not compensated one dime for this.and he missed work the following night due to no hours.this was one of the guys who was anti union during the movement last year.he said we do not need a union.lets give rob e a chance.i hear he is livid about not getting payed.probaly has a diffrent outlook on the whole union thing now!!!!!!!!!!!

Venom pumping through ones veins, although sometimes fatal, can restore memory. Once you have been bitten, you remember to avoid a vipers' den.

Quote from: Elvis Presley 1960.....

I am agreeing his TM needs to go to bat for him, to get him payed. I dont get it either we were slammed today according to our inbound supervisor this morning, wonder why some terms are so dead and others are not.

Not at fed ex or abf or yrc !

I am agreeing his TM needs to go to bat for him, to get him payed. I dont get it either we were slammed today according to our inbound supervisor this morning, wonder why some terms are so dead and others are not.

OH NOT at GI either! those companys pay delay for there drivers:hysterical: but guys like:butt kiss: Estesfr8 & trucken4jesus would say that a driver should work for free!!!! and that Rob comes first and your family is lucky you have a owner who cares!!

Do we know the whole story? Did he make any remarks on his trip sheet, did he talk to payroll and or dispatch? Do we know?

short changed!

Do we know the whole story? Did he make any remarks on his trip sheet, did he talk to payroll and or dispatch? Do we know?

I have 4years of pay sheets that were never right! and always having to go to the TM and he would call payroll or ask for a code number nothing but bull after bull!! why should a person do there job????:1036316054:

I have 4years of pay sheets that were never right! and always having to go to the TM and he would call payroll or ask for a code number nothing but bull after bull!! why should a person do there job????:1036316054:

If there were that many true problems you should have gone to a higher level.

If there were that many true problems you should have gone to a higher level.

I'm not sure how long you have been here but this company has made thousands off of not paying drivers delay pay. It doesn't matter how long you wait for your bills or are stuck in a wreck you don't get compensated around here. If you know a way to get it please share it with us because we are listening. We are paid by the mile and that is it, I just hope that it changes but I doubt it.:smilie_132:

OH NOT at GI either! those companys pay delay for there drivers:hysterical: but guys like:butt kiss: Estesfr8 & trucken4jesus would say that a driver should work for free!!!! and that Rob comes first and your family is lucky you have a owner who cares!!

It would be nice if you would speak for yourself and not for others. Seeing as I am the only person that can speak for myself.

Thanks

Seacrest Out

The personal secretary!!

It would be nice if you would speak for yourself and not for others. Seeing as I am the only person that can speak for myself.

Thanks

Seacrest Out

Hi:butt kiss:Estesfr8 I see your working for free for Elvis the king of the working stiffs! or did you turn down the job ? because the secretarys union is calling??:hysterical:how is my good buddy seacrest wanna be doing!! get any frieght out there?? taking many custmers out to lunch or did your poppy Rob cut the free lunches out??Speaking of free lunches do your drivers offer you free fod?? so they can run and not have to stay at home!!or do your supervisors get the free pasta and pizza!!ha!ha!

Both drivers that were affected by this called central dispatch at time of delay and when cleared.Were directed to proceed to Primm to be picked up and taken rest of the way back to terminal.