Another Genius Truck Driver And His GPS Mishap

ah, you beat me to it, i was just about to post this. that park is just a couple miles from my house, wife and i took engagement pics there. they stopped car traffic on those bridges in the 60's (50 years ago) because they were unfit for the weight. how the heck did this guy make it across????

He did not suffer a medical condition...he was taken in for "observation" for possible mental issue, good thing because at what point does a thinking mind say to itself..."hey...this don't look right". but here is another link with video.

Engineers trying to remove semi truck from Lake Park pedestrian bridge | Local News - WISN Home

Yea, he did have a medical condition: His head was shoved so far up his Rectum! Dont know about you but to me that constitutes a medical condition. I have had a GPS system in my Suburban for years. I use it ALL THE TIME. It has never told me what to do

I wonder if he was on 794 coming north and missed the turn in the construction zone. He was probably looking for a place to turn around.

In the video the reporter says he may have suffered a medical condition.
Well maybe that was the case as I highly doubt any GPS system would advise any motor vehicle to travel on a foot path.
I Googled the area in question & really can't see where he was headed?

https://www.google.com/maps/place/N...1e3!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0xd4a4b16318d6e2e4?hl=en-US
Just going to ask, but do they still sell Rand- McNally road atlas' in truck stops??? Guess they do not teach people that in truck driving school!!!

His CDL should immediately be revoked. And i am usually one to let cooler heads prevail.

But I just cannot find an excuse for it. None.

If you follow the GPS blindly, you will land up into something like this. I wonder how the driver manage over the first of the two foot bridges. Didn’t he realize there was something wrong on the road suddenly? It’s fortunate no one was injured and that the driver didn’t go off the bridge. Technology can be so cruel at times.

Aw, I don't know Mate. Technology has driven and delivered US to where WE are and it will drive and deliver US to our final destinations, therefore Technology is simply another Tool despite the incompetent or simple minds using said Technology.

P.T.L. now has a new moniker:
Park
Travel
Lake

~ ~ your mileage may vary. Talk to your doctor to see if PTL is right for you. Only THE SHADOW knows our fate.~ ~
CHEERS!!