Another LAST thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I was and is and will for ever be in Last. MY dog Brutus and I sure enjoyed the Buckeys/Michigan game last week. This is the LAST nation.:lmao:Michigan, What is Michigan? :tr10driving03:GO bucks in LAST.:bowdown:

Ohio and Michigan?..... Never heard of them in LAST!...... Ohhhh I hear the sweet sound of waves washing ashore along the warm sandy beach in LAST....

Indeed yes... So now you can read all about LAST in your new subscription to "Dream destinations for Firsters"..... What a nice Doctor.....is that the same one Kabayo goes to?

Enjoy the pictures.....while I enjoy LAST!
Hey Big Dave, Pilot 87 fell for it just as you said he would. The Music box we got from Silly Goose playing the tunes of the dunes. Then the big warm heater and fan. He really thinks he is in Myamya or primamya or where ever he thinks he is. We know he is in first and he is fascinated with his thoughts of being in warm sand with the Flounder. Since he is in first, I grabbed his plane and flew over to LAST :1sm057crazy:OH!:baby:

I grabbed his plane and flew over to First :1sm057crazy:OH!:baby:

I didn't know you knew how to fly a plane....... But then again... I don't have ESP.... That's probably why I'm always LAST.....

Happy Flapping in first!

Guess I'm grounded in LAST!

Reactions: ESP
You are safe and sound, but in First wit the Flounder and you better well like it. Big Dave took his rope out and lassoed Last and we pulled it right out from under you and then slid First in for you to rest and relax with the fish. Silly Goose came in to last on a private plane, you know miss money bags. I am flying around having a wonderful time, hey! do we need fuel in this thing? Where do we get some? did you leave your credit card in the dash pocket? I have lots of questions and not many answers. I did not tell The big fellow that I do not know how to fly a VW with wings. He may get upset and let me learn how to fly with no parachute.:idunno: Do you have an emergency hotline number? I know BR549, I get it. I would like for you to have this blue and orange VW with wings back in one piece. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!, I AM FALLING AND CAN'T GET UP. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :lmao::6817::tr10driving03: I am last and will be the last to crash, as I am climbing out on the tail section right now. :duh:

You are safe and sound, but in First wit the Flounder and you better well like it. Big Dave took his rope out and lassoed Last and we pulled it right out from under you and then slid First in for you to rest and relax with the fish.

You are the First to have an imagination that big!...lol!

I am flying around having a wonderful time, hey! do we need fuel in this thing? Where do we get some? did you leave your credit card in the dash pocket?

Don't worry about the fuel....It can glide.....not the best glider...but if you have the proper skills you'll manage...... Kabayo does when I rent him my Plane.....He tries to "fuel" it with Dew....and that's a Don't.......

I have lots of questions and not many answers. I did not tell The big fellow that I do not know how to fly a VW with wings.

I better call the Insurance Company....I hope they have more "answers" than questions.....

He may get upset and let me learn how to fly with no parachute

I'm not the first to Skydive.....but Mrs. Pilot87 said the LAST time was going to be my LAST time.....

I am climbing out on the tail section right now. :duh:

Take off those shoes....I don't want any dirty shoe prints all over it....you've already messed it up enough.....
This is the LAST time I let you "borrow" my Plane......

Glad it's back at InterLASTnational Airport in LAST.........With me!

Not to worry, Pilot. Kabayo and I hung on to the bottom of each wing and we landed on our legs and we carried your plane to a hangar at LASTX. Goodrich has nothing on us. We'll fix it up and have ESP fly it back to you in First.

Not to worry, Pilot. Kabayo and I hung on to the bottom of each wing and we landed on our legs and we carried your plane to a hangar at LASTX. Goodrich has nothing on us. We'll fix it up and have ESP fly it back to you in First.

For your Daring act of bravery...... you deserve to visit LAST for a little while before you go home to first........Just don't let ESP anywhere near my Sleek Airborne Steed!

Status
Not open for further replies.