Another LAST thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silly Goose, you are working and worrying way to much. I will get the Gander to do the house up for Christmas and the food prep. This way you can rest up for the Holiday rush at work and be ready to party at home with the hubby. Gear head thinks he is Last and you can tell him he needs more practice to even smell Last and hope to keep it very long. I am glad my plane crash was saved by the Big Dave and his gallant pony. Pilots plane is safe and sound at the Las National Last air station. I will think twice before I try to take the plane without proper pre trip. WOW! what a gas that trip was. Flounder and the pro2plowdriver can spend new years eve together, as they only know how to say " I am Last " I thank them every time I see that, as I am LAST and they know it. My next post will be 2000 words, dedicated to the pro1driver, for he knows not that he has awaken a sleeping giant. :1sm364jumpbed::lmao::biglaugh::hilarious: Pro1driver, that is funny for a gear head. :hilarious:

Wish you the best today!.....

Hope you're the first one at the Dr on Monday......

Work is the LAST thing on my mind on this sunny nice day in LAST!
You must be on the other side of the island of Last, It is sunny and warm here as well. I just love the beach and the peace and quiet of it all. Thanks so much for letting Big Dave stay here and make it a wonderful private place that Flounder and gearhead never get to stay very long. silly Goose is in pain again. Do you suppose that her husband is a pain in the--------------------------------------neck? I am in Last and intend to be Last.

I am in Last and intend to be Last.

Sorry ESP my friend...... Sometimes even the best of intentions aren't enough....... I'm still LAST.....

P.S. ESP.... You shouldn't have hitched a ride with Pro1driver.....He's known to just ride around in first.....and word here in LAST is he's not really a "Pro" ....... Careful!

Reactions: ESP
Status
Not open for further replies.