Another LAST thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am LAST in pain, shooting pain down both legs right now,About to scream
Silly Goose has just shot Tutone710 in both legs. Right now she is screaming at the flounder to find Big Dave to take her to the Pain relief center by horseback and then the pilot will fly her to the Last medical center in the land of Last ,making her LAST again. Some people will do anything to be in Last and I know she is in Last for Last sakes. This is my last post for the weekend, I am going to Columbus to watch my Grandsons wrestle. Take care Silly Goose and I hope you feel better soon.

Take care Silly Goose and I hope you feel better soon.
Thanks, Had to call in today due to got out of bed this morning and almost hit floor cause legs felt like jello. Stayed in bed all day to rest up for tomorrow. Hope you are having a great weekend. I am LAST

Reactions: ESP
Thanks, Had to call in today due to got out of bed this morning and almost hit floor cause legs felt like jello. Stayed in bed all day to rest up for tomorrow. Hope you are having a great weekend. I am LAST

Hope you get to feeling better soon....

Don't worry about LAST...... I've got that all taken care of...... You just focus on recovery!....

Kabayo and I are in The Motel 6 of FIRST!

I hope they left the light on for you....

Mrs Pilot87 and I, are under the heavenly warmth of the eternal spring of LAST........

P.S.... Don't let Kabayo play the T.V to loud....it will disturb Flounder in the next room...ohhhh... He's already disturbed....Carry on!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.