SEFL | Another Meeting

mikejones234

TB Lurker
Credits
Again another meeting this coming Monday. Ive heard so many rumors of things that are gonna happen, but I want go there. I'll just wait and see whats said.

Again another meeting this coming Monday. Ive heard so many rumors of things that are gonna happen, but I want go there. I'll just wait and see whats said.

So far, our health benefit package has been unaffected. Last year S E F L spent around 24 million dollars for our health package. This fiscal year they recouped 23 million. Could our benefits package increase per pay check. Yes and would you complain if it did?????? If this meeting was about this, it would be the least of our worries. From the last system wide meeting to this one, so much has happened and so many people have been affected that any cutback and raised premiums concerning us, should be looked at at as a cost of doing business nothing more. U have a START TIME, HOW MANY DO NOT?????

All City Drivers have meeting Monday morning . No Lie Haul meeting as far as I know .If they call I will go in.

So far, our health benefit package has been unaffected. Last year S E F L spent around 24 million dollars for our health package. This fiscal year they recouped 23 million. Could our benefits package increase per pay check. Yes and would you complain if it did?????? If this meeting was about this, it would be the least of our worries. From the last system wide meeting to this one, so much has happened and so many people have been affected that any cutback and raised premiums concerning us, should be looked at at as a cost of doing business nothing more. U have a START TIME, HOW MANY DO NOT?????

Well I was wrong about the meeting. It was to tell us that S E F L will operate at a loss for the fiscal year of 2009. Done for so the economic down turn we are experiencing will be a more bearable route to travel through. Even though it can layoff company wide to try and retain fiscal integrity but the Cassels have decided to go a different route. I don't see the other big carriers saying this to their workers. This is not a big business, its a family oriented company that TRULY respects and cares about its fellow associates. I'm SOLD!!!!!!!!

I've heard that rumor for a while at nat that they are going to get rid of the part timers, but it hasn't happened yet, i hope they offer them full time positions...