New Penn | another one bites the dust terminal manger ny maspeth ny

maspethoriginal

TB Lurker
Credits
Another one bites the dust here at Maspeth wow. lost all dispatch drove out by terminal manger... and new Penn... push people harder harassment atmosphere..... I don't see this company lasting we cant operate correctly and upper management don't do anything to fix things. GOOD JOB YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED

Another one bites the dust here at Maspeth wow. lost all dispatch drove out by terminal manger... and new Penn... push people harder harassment atmosphere..... I don't see this company lasting we cant operate correctly and upper management don't do anything to fix things. GOOD JOB YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED
Amazing before Yellow if upper managment (TM and above) who were good at what they did would have done a fraction of the stupid,careless,mind blowing ::shit:: that these guys do someone of the VP level would be at the terminal the next day correcting them and the way they did things or showing them the door. Now guys have those jobs because no one else wants it.

Rumor has it from credible sources that 02 is imploding.

Hi Newpenn I’m a linehaul driver for OD jersey city. I heard your TM from Maspeth left for OD Brooklyn. I believe his name is Clyde. Do anyone knows him, Brooklyn is kind of upset it’s lost their TM.

no we like to hired people right out of prison drug dealer felon they work cheap its the new way for trucking were always looking for ways to steal extra money from are customer that the yrc way

Hi Newpenn I’m a linehaul driver for OD jersey city. I heard your TM from Maspeth left for OD Brooklyn. I believe his name is Clyde. Do anyone knows him, Brooklyn is kind of upset it’s lost their TM.
lol.... he's THE WORST ! our entire terminal jumped for joy when we heard he was leaving & then told not stick around once he gave his notice. totally unqualified to lead anything higher than a janitorial dept. he brings absolutely nothing positive to any situation he's involved with. i feel bad for you guys

lol.... he's THE WORST ! our entire terminal jumped for joy when we heard he was leaving & then told not stick around once he gave his notice. totally unqualified to lead anything higher than a janitorial dept. he brings absolutely nothing positive to any situation he's involved with. i feel bad for you guys

NOT GOOD

He's been gone for months....moved on to safety or something awhile back...I think he's gone from there too....the latest is Greg who came from Camp Hill...He's gone next Friday.

Greg was always a nice guy to me when he was at 03 and when I came through 02. I would say I hope he found something better but that probably wasn't hard to do