Central Transport | Another one gone

Probably going to see a lot more leave now.

As for me I'm sticking around unless something real good comes my way.
Besides that I have never seen a train wreck in person and I have a front row seat for this one.;)

Besides that I have never seen a train wreck in person and I have a front row seat for this one.;)

That might be one of the funniest post's I've ever seen,............

A "front row seat",...........lol

18 wheel remember the PM.....Smart move like I said.....You can trust the Train.

Friday we lost our long time OSD girl, she took a promotion in warren.
jd

I'm happy for her. She's a good lady. I hope things work out for her. I think she has more potential than Central. I hope she uses this promotion as a springboard to go somewhere that will really appreciate her efforts.

(Just my humble opinion...)

We miss pick ups, deliveries, and have to tell LH we cannot make runs because of the loss of drivers. I have heard our TM complain about it to LH.

We are going in early today to do an early a.m. run before our normal peddle because we are so behind from drivers quitting. I'm lying here trying to decide if I want to go in at all today. I probably will because they're still paying OT, but as soon as that changes - so will my desire to put up with stupid crap like this.

Hay afterdark
another one bites the dust and another one gone and another ones gone another one bites the dust HAAAAY!!!:bgroovy: