another round of layoffs

uwork4me

TB Lurker
Credits
Dispatcher friend says they cut more sales reps , pricing people, dispatchers ...more are leaving as they say they see the handwriting on the wall. what ever that means.

Now is the time !:19: Hope they get whats coming , the dock should stick with the lawsuit ...:tribehasspoken: : This is the talk on the street :1036316054: .. Good Luck !! N C T people ... I guess Harry has no say about the people that have help him build his empire . They will be left out to starve and don't forget old ..:Poke: I speak the truth ..

Last edited by a moderator:
W T F !! that is just one person out of two thousand employs ...Who is that sale's person T G ? yes the company needs sales people .. Ask the drivers and dock workers ...And the load planners ..:36: ask what they feel about the company i hear about all the time .. Overwork and under paid . What are you a :butt kiss: Just to say one person is happy out of all the people that work for that company.

Harry cash's out...working on his tan....Company owned by equity investment group....CEO and President YRC rejects...sound familiar?:regretful:

Sure doesn't sound good. I do know the equipment has gone downhill, they are famous for moving freight very cheap. That catches up with you..
Good luck...

These guys have been around for a long time. They didn't buy NCT to lose money. Account managers have the inside track. They are staying put.

Yes they are !!! They are making a lot of money off you people :clap:, No overtime and no pay increase in six years :stirthepot:... That's sad !!! And you have to pay over $140.00 for a family plan for medical ..:nut_kick: Very sad knowing you have to work 70 hours a week just to make ends, making it .. Your better getting a job making $ 15.50 and having the medical payed ...the road drivers good luck ...Spending 180.00 a week just on food ..No thanks !!!:36:

do your home work upsf highest paid ltl out there . time and ahalf after 8 and 40. Rasies every 6 months. retirement,stock discount,401,62cent a mile,over 25 ahour. i hate it but someone has to make the money

Why would you hate that ? That's treating a employee fair .. The people work hard at upsf , just as most of the employees at NCT do ... how long can you drive people working 65 /70 hours a week ? I shouldn't even give a **** . But it company's like NCT that take advantage of employees .. Did you know you have to pay for the 401 k plan they offer ? They offer it !!! and you pay for it ...:tumbleweed: ...:wee: Driver from NY was telling me Matt M is leaving .. Things must be bad , he just got a new job as Mike M boss .. I guess Matt M had enough :1904: i know i will being seeing him soon up here in Edison ..

Why would you hate that ? That's treating a employee fair .. The people work hard at upsf , just as most of the employees at NCT do ... how long can you drive people working 65 /70 hours a week ? I shouldn't even give a **** . But it company's like NCT that take advantage of employees .. Did you know you have to pay for the 401 k plan they offer ? They offer it !!! and you pay for it ...:tumbleweed: ...:wee: Driver from NY was telling me Matt M is leaving .. Things must be bad , he just got a new job as Mike M boss .. I guess Matt M had enough :1904: i know i will being seeing him soon up here in Edison ..

Also heard matt m is leaving and dave d is now working nights. Man that place really went down hill, I wonder how people stay their with no increase in 6 years. The morale must be pretty low.

u must be thinking of another company. family ins. 38.00/a week. u are out and back every night. we do have teams that make a lot more money than local drivers but takes along time to get a bid run. wasn't saying anything bad about your company just putting the word out we were hiring. it's not just a job it's a career.