another round of layoffs

Duie Pyle my next move when they have opening...23.50 hr ot after 45...NCT slowly becoming broker...handing south...southwest ...west and Canadian frt to outside carriers....heard guy who handed out union sign up cards for warehouse fired for being 3minutes late back from break...here comes another lawsuit headed for NCT....70 guys in warehouse signed cards...whats that tell company?

ok whats your point? i'm not a sales rep. i'm a driver for upsf making over 80.000 a year. ok i get your point. rather than pay u good money they buy reps lexus . makes sences to me.i'm done here. dont care about nct . just want good drivers to know there is good jobs for good drivers.

Duie Pyle my next move when they have opening...23.50 hr ot after 45...NCT slowly becoming broker...handing south...southwest ...west and Canadian frt to outside carriers....heard guy who handed out union sign up cards for warehouse fired for being 3minutes late back from break...here comes another lawsuit headed for NCT....70 guys in warehouse signed cards...whats that tell company?

depending on where you live Duie might have openings now.

Hard work is one thing !! Taking care of the people that make it happen is what drives a company ...:clap: The old saying take care of your employees and they will take care of the company .. :clap: ... No more take take and take more at NCT ...:nutkick:

Duie is posting jobs on driver chat boards now? 23.50/hr, maybe after 5 years. Give it a shot...lets see how fair you are treated by the excellent management team they have put into place. That is if your manager stays longer than 6 months....
Grass is not always greener - maybe if your willing to bleed orange

I have been with Duie since Jevic closed. Doing linehaul now. For me at least,good place to work. There are many ex jevic, including the shop.

Duie is posting jobs on driver chat boards now? 23.50/hr, maybe after 5 years. Give it a shot...lets see how fair you are treated by the excellent management team they have put into place. That is if your manager stays longer than 6 months....
Grass is not always greener - maybe if your willing to bleed orange

Duie reaches top rate on the start of year 2 at all terminals. Top rate at the is 23.50 t most terminals and 24.15 in NJ. If you do your job no one bothers you.

Drivers are starting to see what is taking place ..:clap: The new guy Terry G comes with a Chevy and now has a new Mercedes ...:33: Nice !! And you people can't get a pay increase :6837: .. ANY NEWS ABOUT THAT ROLLOVER , IS THAT DRIVER OK ?:1904:

Wow:wee: !!! A Lexus does he sleep in it ?? What a :horse****:: what about paying is taxes and all the other bull it takes living .. Big **** a Lexus !!! I hope he eats dinner in it every night thinking about the next big sale he gets with that cheap freight ...

Hard work is one thing !! Taking care of the people that make it happen is what drives a company ...:clap: The old saying take care of your employees and they will take care of the company .. :clap: ... No more take take and take more at NCT ...:nutkick:

I'm confused about what you're trying to say. What more are they supposed to do?