Another Semi and Indiana Police car crash!

texasflood

TB Lurker
Credits
Officials said Kelly pulled over a truck on northbound Interstate 65 near Frankfort. The 12-year veteran had gone back to his car to fill out paperwork when another tractor-trailer slammed into him.

"It's amazing that Trooper Kelly survived, let alone walk away from the vehicle and make a phone call and ask for his own help," said Indiana State Police 1st Sgt. Brian Olehy.

Moments after the crash, a trooper rushed Kelly's wife, LeAnn, to Home Hospital, where her husband was taken.

Pictures and video can be seen from the link below,its amazing that the trooper made it out alive. Thank the good lord for miracles!!
Story Link

For the life of me I cannot understand how someone can hit a bear on the shoulder with their high tech super bright strobes that they run now. You can see them for miles.

I've had to listen to billy bigrigger ***** at me on the CB for moving over for a state cop because I was slowing him down. Same goes for people broke down on the side 8 inches away from the white line changing a tire and an A hole in a 4 wheeler passes me on the right just missing by inches a felllow human being. Some people should take the bus. Just a rant, I feel better now