Estes | Another TM get the axe

Just a little Spring cleaning and fine tuning this well oiled machine we call Estes.
Dammit driver. Maybe some more spring cleaning come May 5th. Sources say we have nuthin to worry about. They are suposidly keeping everone and all the runs. They're going to add another 650+ miler run at my barn for one of our fine heros. They already posted it. My eyes got blood shot just looking at that thang.

Dammit driver. Maybe some more spring cleaning come May 5th. Sources say we have nuthin to worry about. They are suposidly keeping everone and all the runs. They're going to add another 650+ miler run at my barn for one of our fine heros. They already posted it. My eyes got blood shot just looking at that thang.

How many VIA's(stop offs) does it have....

How many VIA's(stop offs) does it have....
Nowhere to stop. It goes straight south to Gainesville Fl. Then once your there, its time to come all the way back. Wheeeeew! I could do it but they'd have to give me a decked out Pete 379 with all the bells and whistles and none of that 65 mph fuel savin junk

Nowhere to stop. It goes straight south to Gainesville Fl. Then once your there, its time to come all the way back. Wheeeeew! I could do it but they'd have to give me a decked out Pete 379 with all the bells and whistles and none of that 65 mph fuel savin junk

90 miles of road construction on 75...No way...They can have that jewel..Who do ya meet,MIA ? I have heard that some of those runs,get the fuel turned up...Should be a good run to break those new MaxForce babies in,if ya can make it off the yard with it...:woot2:

Yea, its a 1/2 way Miami. 654 a day. I think we have 2 of them along with 1/2 ways west palm tampas orlandos fort myers. I don't know about those maxforce motors. I went by my friend so fast it spun him around headed up Blacksburg hill in Sc. I had 19,800 on the lead and 15k on the rear. I could have stopped at the waffle house and still waited on him.

Just talked to an 066 Bloomington guy said their tm got fired mon. By the way he talked no one there will miss him.

Back to the subject at hand..... sounds like reap what you sow, and treat others as you would want to be treated, what comes around, goes around are prime quotes to his misfortune... what you think, stud muffin ?

You are rite rjjr he wasn't a very likeable guy. Iknow a few drivers from 066 they won't miss him they will probably have a party.

I feel sorry for those guys. The expectations are far greater than the pay. I guess it's a status level more than anything. I wouldn't want that job. I ran across a couple of former TMs and they didn't seem to be too upset about the loss or so to speak. I guess it's one of those jobs you don't mind telling mommy about but when you look in the mirror its like, "really! "Are you kiddin me?"

from what I hear, the pay is not all that much greater than a supervisor...but the bonuses from savings to the company will add up real quick for a sharp t/m, who has a good relationship with his fellow workers, and lets his workers do their jobs and not micro manage

from what I hear, the pay is not all that much greater than a supervisor...but the bonuses from savings to the company will add up real quick for a sharp t/m, who has a good relationship with his fellow workers, and lets his workers do their jobs and not micro manage

I disagree. Ours came from Fed Ex and is big on micro managing the troops, 95% are on the same page where as with our last one couldn't really care and left the term on auto pilot. The work was getting done he wasn't doing his job according to richmond, the new one is black or white-NO gray area :Rulz: