Yellow | Another Top Teamster Backs Central States Pension Cuts

I could be wrong but I believe UPS Parcel has been carrying UPS Freight for a while now.
You probably are correct. I know they have issues, but they will fix them. Any company that can "train" their daily customers to put Yes- No signs in the window indicating wether they have a pickup that day, should have no trouble fixing operational issues within a freight network. They are by far the smartest, most profitable trucking operation I have ever seen.

You probably are correct. I know they have issues, but they will fix them. Any company that can "train" their daily customers to put Yes- No signs in the window indicating wether they have a pickup that day, should have no trouble fixing operational issues within a freight network. They are by far the smartest, most profitable trucking operation I have ever seen.

They - UPS Parcel - definitely are. They've applied efficiency studies to almost every speck of their operations over the years. They run a tight ship but pay very well. Don't see too many leave once they get hired (unlike me).

They - UPS Parcel - definitely are. They've applied efficiency studies to almost every speck of their operations over the years. They run a tight ship but pay very well. Don't see too many leave once they get hired (unlike me).
Yeah. What the heck? And now you are like me. Stuck in the swirling waters of YRCF!!!

Yeah. What the heck? And now you are like me. Stuck in the swirling waters of YRCF!!!

HQAeiSE.jpg