Another UNION FAILURE

That article was vague at best and didn't get into the meat and potatoes of what was really going on there. America has allowed the outsourcing of many production plants over the years,thus weakening the workers ability to bargain fairly on an even plane. So, who do we blame here. The work force or corporate America ?

It appears that the republican leaders know more about running an auto plant than the highly successful VW. Especially in a red state like WV.

When the Boss Wants a Union, But the GOP Says ‘No’ - In These Times

Republicans always bet on the deep-pocketed corporation. When there’s no fight, when both executives and workers want a union, Republicans still oppose workers’ rights. That’s because organized labor has always stood for everything the GOP hates: Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, unemployment insurance and the 40-hour work week. Republicans denounce workers exercising their right to concerted action, at the workplace and in Washington.

the bottom line was, the company supported it,.. and the workers didnt care VW supported what was best for their employees, and didnt get overly involved.

that was the best approach, letting it really be decided by the masses

the bottom line was, the company supported it,.. and the workers didnt care VW supported what was best for their employees, and didnt get overly involved.

that was the best approach, letting it really be decided by the masses
Somewhere down the road someone will have a issue & will be wishing they were paying union dues....

And yes !! having employees on the top roofs STANDING of trailers removing snow ... And you people don't need a UNION ? :fingure: yes it's the troll !!

That article was vague at best and didn't get into the meat and potatoes of what was really going on there. America has allowed the outsourcing of many production plants over the years,thus weakening the workers ability to bargain fairly on an even plane. So, who do we blame here. The work force or corporate America ?

Allowed? How do we stop them? Are a free society, with supposedly a free market system. We just can't force companies to keep jobs here.

I went to GW once,and questioned how they were gonna remove the snow from my trailer. He took me outside and handed me a shovel. I told him I would hold the ladder for him while he climbed up and toss the shovel up to him. Needless to say.... the trailer didn't leave the yard....at least by me!!!!

I
Must be boring on your political forum to take a step down to the drone boards.....my last response to you on this thread (no hijacking)

How did I hijack the thread? Just responded to the specific point you made