Central Transport | Another Vitran Senior Corporate VP has left the building

Popswasnatlman

TB Lurker
Credits
Heard it hear first once again gents. Senior Corporate VP of Sales Darrel Harris has been terminated this weekend. Another one of Keylon's top bringovers from FedEx. Slowly but surely the cancerous tumor is being removed bit by bit. This reduction saves Manny and Matthew 5200 bucks a week.

Heard it hear first once again gents. Senior Corporate VP of Sales Darrel Harris has been terminated this weekend. Another one of Keylon's top bringovers from FedEx. Slowly but surely the cancerous tumor is being removed bit by bit. This reduction saves Manny and Matthew 5200 bucks a week.

The boys from Kansas, I mean A R Kansas are going down one at a time. Thanks for keeping us in the loop Pops.

Makes you wonder why they paid these guys so much money, they sure couldn't make things work for the company. Anybody know how many VP's they had for the sales departments? All that money could have gone to people like you guys since I am no longer with the company.

He was let go Thursday. He was picking up his office furniture and belongings along with Douggie today at PIT. I heard they had it stored in the building next to the terminal, not the corp building where they worked out of.

Hmmmmmmmmm...... For those if you who never had the pleasure, or should I say privilege, of strolling through the halls of PGO.. All the executive office are decorated like a scene from Martha Stewart Living.... Wonder how Daryl is gonna fit all his junk in his cute little Fiat as he hightails it outta PIT????