any advice?

elkman

TB Lurker
Credits
i'm thinking about going back on road in june.(that'll be 3yrs.since i got a careless driving while w/new century)i was with jevic from 92 til late 95.i've been thinking about maybe calling jevic,are you still home almost every w/end?what about p+p?or elite express?or gemini?right now i'm runnin local(Kind of)for Fox out of hometown,pa.any advice would be appreciated.

elkman...if you sign on regional out of j1(delanco),you can be home every w/end, regional pay .51 cpm, $15.65 per stop,i think it might be a little less cpm, but you go to top rate after 1 yr., it's not the same co. that it was when you left back in'95 but over all it's not that bad,if you don't mind the extra work needed from time to time. call recruiting and bend their ears,they like to talk alot!, hope this helps

I am a road driver in Lancaster county.I can get home every weekend.For more than 24 hrs.Got a friend at NC,lives in Bethel area,and he has trouble getting home.Road may give you more weekend time than regional.Check the website for pay rates

roger that.i'm just looking around for now,til end of may,i may make a move.fox isn't to bad,lot's of hometime,lil low on the miles running regional.i finally got a longer run for monday to miami-there goes my easter dinner!

hi guys,finally got back from miami(just joking)it was a nice trip though, except when i got back to md. with the back-haul and sat for 12hrs. til they decided to refuse my load of cabbage w/NO DETENTION PAY.anyway nobody ever said anything about elite express,i finally ran into a road driver and he said it was a good deal.