FedEx Freight | Any city drivers with P/T driving jobs on here?(log question)

princess

smh..
Credits
Are you just turning in a log sheet from your P/T gig with your available hours to Fedex on a company log sheet from your P/T job?

Or are you filling out a Fedex log complete with the graph, hours available and all the start and end points?

Not asking how to do logs, just want to know which logs sheets you are turning into Fedex if you are working a P/T gig.

Thank you : )

wish i could help you but in you barn it has been said that those how had a 2nd job (even a non driving job ) was told to pick fedex or the 2nd job because it conflicked with available hours to fedex. they were on call at the time and really working only part time!
But, if you had a 2nd and it was non driving you should fill out a fedex log and one for your second and keep a copy of both for your self!!!

C Y A !!!!!!!!!!:14:

treat fedex like the military. trust me. don't ask don't tell because the first time your hours of service are a problem at fedex driving or not you will only have a part time job plus they might screw with your schedule or if they ever decide they want to get rid of you for what ever reason they will use that second job to their advantage and maybe intentionally put you over on hours:Banane01:

Logs

Do you have to run a log on p&d there? When I was on p&d, I only handed in a sheet for the day(s) I put in 12 hrs or more. Personally, when I worked p&d and a side job, I kept both jobs seperate and didn't report one to the other. Technically, I believe you just photocopy your sheet from one and hand in to the other / add hours to recap on each.