Yellow | Any Comments and Reports From Your Local Concerning The IBT Conference Call Tuesday?

Kennesaw Kid

TB Legend
Super Moderator
PREMIUM
Credits
The Conference call was made by The IBT this past Tuesday (11/12) with all Locals involved....what did your Local tell YOU?....Serious Comments Only Please.....KK

Last edited by a moderator:
Conference call with locals ? Not one mention of it so far @ 511 ( but I don't work all 3 shifts so I could have missed it but I doubt that very seriously )

Local 135 Said there is nothing to vote on or discuss until the company gives them something in concrete .

I was told it was about the meeting we had last Sat. I'm hoping this Sun to hear what they (Yrc) wants this time. I will update after the meeting.

The conference call was held Tuesday with your Local's leaders...I suggest you call YOUR Local and asked what the IBT discussed with them ALL......asap!.....KK

I had to call a B.A. to get the info. Was told majority of locals gave their blessing to the IBT to negotiate an extension, but there could be NO CUTS OF ANY KIND. Was told that sentiment was repeated over and over by numerous locals on the conference call......

Buckle up and hold on tight, this may be a bumpy ride. This next week should be very interesting. The company was told they better have a plan B.