Any drivers out of the Chicago area?

You guys got it all wrong. Fewer stops+more cases=more money, for SUCKO anyway. Today the gave me a brake 8 stops 600 cases. the first 350 went to my schools and the last 250 were all 6-10's 100 ketchup and 152 pork and beans to a BBQ joint. I got lucky and only hadt to roll it to the back of the truck and did it in 45 min. . Lets see here 21 cents a case times 252 cases equals $52.92. Divide that by 3 and multiply times 4 (to get the per hour breakdown) equals $70.56 an hour.

Dirty

Dirty with us its the miles that make us more money, 90 miles, 700 cases, 18 stops. Verses 250 miles 400 cases and 12 stops, makes me about the same money, I'll take the driving and fewer cases and stops anyday.

Dirty with us its the miles that make us more money, 90 miles, 700 cases, 18 stops. Verses 250 miles 400 cases and 12 stops, makes me about the same money, I'll take the driving and fewer cases and stops anyday.

Yea but whats your personal time worth to you. I got 2 kids to (the second by the 30th.) and 90 miles, 18 stops and 700 cases is my monday route break down give or take. Im in at 430 off by 100, 200 at the lates. Today 730 cases, 10 stops, and 335 miles. Great money but i dont get home until 430pm. thats less time with my little girl.

I'd take just about anything here .Still waiting for the phone to ring!

Mike, I dont know your situation but Sygma is hiring out here. Advertises 45k to start but im sure its more. Made more than that my first year in the city There team mostly, good equipment and if the benifits are the same there not bad. Start i think the first day of the first full month. Heres what theyve got here Also a house in Danville IL probably closer to you.

Good luck
The SYGMA Network, Inc. - Career Search

Yea but whats your personal time worth to you. I got 2 kids to (the second by the 30th.) and 90 miles, 18 stops and 700 cases is my monday route break down give or take. Im in at 430 off by 100, 200 at the lates. Today 730 cases, 10 stops, and 335 miles. Great money but i dont get home until 430pm. thats less time with my little girl.

Good point but I'm divorced, I live about 3 miles from my kids, they are both in school, so working till 1630 is no big deal, I see the kids most everyday, but its always in the evening, except on the weekends and they usually spend the night with me, like I said, like it or not at PFG miles is what makes my money.