Estes | Any drvers here out of La Mirada?

Where the BLEEP is La Mirada???? Just from the sound of it, you don't want to work, or live anywhere near there!:biglaugh::biglaugh: It sounds like a EPA toxic waste clean up project!

where the bangers at with the ak-47 's ?? if i remember it was 30 min drive to long beach and a few miles from compton cali

the La Mirada estes welcome crew
Crips.jpg

where the bangers at with the ak-47 's ?? if i remember it was 30 min drive to long beach and a few miles from compton cali

the La Mirada estes welcome crew
Crips.jpg

Why all the outlaw rags,man.Those dudes don't ride Harley's,man.Never seen blue colors. Those must be sissy biker dudes,man.

Yep, there's no haystacks or corn fields out here to plow, Or cows to tip.

I got the same type of response a few years ago when I asked the same question.

BTW, are they still paying more out here than in the midwest, and back east? Just curious.

who knows I think we maybe catching up to the west ??

not at .53 cpm and 7.50 for hooks. The west was there 3 years ago, with the exception of the hooks, which were 9.50. Hotel pay aft 13 hrs, 8.50 for meals, .50 for fuel and so on. But i guess that was in the good days of the past, y'all have yet to get to that if you ever do.

I guess it could be worse, could be in the unemployment line.

well slow down
if you where with gi for years but if you where a newer gi driver you got a raise when estes bought gi

well slow down
if you where with gi for years but if you where a newer gi driver you got a raise when estes bought gi

I was there for a year and a half and got that. When we heard estes was taking over, i checked out.

I think that estes is cool for someone starting out in ltl, then go to FedEx or Saia or something to retire at.

I was there for a year and a half and got that. When we heard estes was taking over, i checked out.

I think that estes is cool for someone starting out in ltl, then go to FedEx or Saia or something to retire at.

too get laid off or loose pay ???? :nutkick: I guess we just here to fight on this thread. no humor or makin funnies we just need to talk about how some drivers regret leaving estes

Thats not what La Mirada Looks like.......
I see You have something Agaisnt Blacks and Hispanics...KEEP IT CLEAN PLEASE or because your a moderater you can get away with that.......:Off-Topic:

Why do people use "blacks and hispanics" in the same sentence. Neither want to be compared or coupled together. They can't stand each other. You say that in the south, to a black person,you gotta fight. Robsnightmare,where did you get that one.Would you like to be Robs nightmare or in Robs nightmare. I don't think he would care which.

Jealousy reared its ugly head early in this thread, in the disguise of insults of a certain geographical area. I was just asking if there were any drivers in the area of LaMirada on here. I just reacted to what was said.

I should have known that nothing good would come from asking about the drivers there. I got the same reaction from different posters with the same mentality. Surprisingly, (being ironic, of course) they were from the midwest and the east, just as in this case.

Sorry if I hurt feelings by reacting to the "insults".