FedEx Freight | Any FedEx drivers in Kingman, AZ?

Stoney

TB Veteran
Credits
Looking to apply for FedEx in Kingman, Az. Just like to talk to any drivers from Kingman for info about company. I work for ABF now in Texas.

hello

if you would like you can email me or i will check here and see how you would like to get ahold of me. be glad to help any way i can..

:nutkick:

fyi

I will be out of town until wed. morning so I wont be able to respond if you leave anything on the board.. I will keep checking for your response.:cool: :bgroovy: :wavey:

thanks

Ya i am the same animal from the other board, glad to be here as always.
I will keep checking to see if he responds, other than that
GO FED EX.......:duh:

sorry been on the road working. just wondering what the pay scale is and how long it takes to top out, kinda of runs u go on, how good is FedEx managment is to its drivers. And yes i know ABF is in kingman too but i'm totely happy with ABF right now

hey stoney

Im not exactly sure on topping out on pay scale, we just got raises makeing our mileage pay in kingman 50 cents, hourly 20.25. we run a relay to aqe. nm. 3-2 weeks. also rumor has it we will be running to fontana nightly when that new center is finished, that has not been said to be for sure yet. our extra board runs alot of phx -LA, vegas to LA, and covers aqe when needed, they get plenty of miles. There is usually extra runs on weekends if you desire to work extra. benefits are good and things are growing here. I heard on my way back to kingman we are putting 5 more on here soon.
If you have any other questions let me know, this is pretty much how our operations in kingman are for now but like I said we are growing... Looks good for the future. let me know if I can answer anything else for you, I will be glad to try.:smilie_132:

bigbird said:
Im not exactly sure on topping out on pay scale, we just got raises makeing our mileage pay in kingman 50 cents, hourly 20.25. we run a relay to aqe. nm. 3-2 weeks. also rumor has it we will be running to fontana nightly when that new center is finished, that has not been said to be for sure yet. our extra board runs alot of phx -LA, vegas to LA, and covers aqe when needed, they get plenty of miles. There is usually extra runs on weekends if you desire to work extra. benefits are good and things are growing here. I heard on my way back to kingman we are putting 5 more on here soon.
If you have any other questions let me know, this is pretty much how our operations in kingman are for now but like I said we are growing... Looks good for the future. let me know if I can answer anything else for you, I will be glad to try.:smilie_132:

Sounds like you guys may be getting a newyard as well, doesn't make sense to have a drop yard 15 miles away for the service center.

mr viking

Im with you on the two yards, there is no way the p & d yard could handle the traffic with all the thru frgt. but they are gonna build a new 24 door center with enough land to put all of us together again eventually.
where are you out of? have you been out here? if so I look forward to possibly meeting you ? :bgroovy: :wavey: have a great weekend.....

bigbird said:
Im with you on the two yards, there is no way the p & d yard could handle the traffic with all the thru frgt. but they are gonna build a new 24 door center with enough land to put all of us together again eventually.
where are you out of? have you been out here? if so I look forward to possibly meeting you ? :bgroovy: :wavey: have a great weekend.....

I'm out of SLO, there are 2 road drivers in my yard that run to KNG. Jim H, and Neil L.
If I were eligble for a line run thats the one i'd choose 530 miles w/ 1 drop. Thanks Bigbird!

fyi

:smilie_132: hey viking,

I know both Jim and Neil from your center and if you ask them about the tall guy with white hair, they should know me, Im first out on our A side and sometimes get the trlrs they bring in out of wht.
maybe someday you will come and we can meet in person.. have a great day and I will talk again soon with ya..