Any hobbies, or projects.

Builds in progress. Turn on radio, beat, cut, weld and rebuild/restore.

Oh man! Don't let my wife see this, she would LOVE to have old military trucks. She loved the first Hummer when it came out, didn't like it once it became "Yuppyfied". She would go to the drive in movie in a camo stake bed in a moment.

My project is a 1990 Ford F-150. I am gonna bring this old man back to life. In Feb. I should be getting a safety bonus that I will apply to a new paint job.

I remember my father talking about how after WWII there were so many military trucks being used for construction. These that you own are just awesome! I hope they live forever.

I love the "Po' Boy" AC unit on the windshield. Pop it out and clamp it down!

I enjoy fishing for Crappy and Bass, also enjoy shooting my Ruger LC9 and Taurus 357
425251_10201204148009675_1531961766_n.jpg

I have too many hobbies, but nothing that would interest you guys.

crocheting

Candle making

Soap making

Jewelry

I also play in the garden, small woodworking projects, macrame', cook, and do some sewing projects.

What you do is becoming a lost art. And serves a purpose more than self gratification.

crocheting

Candle making

Soap making

Jewelry

I also play in the garden, small woodworking projects, macrame', cook, and do some sewing projects.

It is interesting to me!

Nice stuff Dusty!

Remember, idle hands are the Devil's workshop.
Thank you! Sometimes I think the devil is trying to get these old arthritic hands. I am thankful for each project I complete because I know I'm still winning the battle.

Wadda ya mean nothing that would interest us guys? Cooking and sewing is 2/3 of what we need. And you have to be able to figure out the other third on your own.

Gee I don't know why I haven't checked out this thread topic before now?
Some of you Trucking board members have really interesting hobbies.

The only one I have is drawing cartoons,not for money,just to amuse my friends,& my Doctors.

Can't afford much as my wife has always squandered most of our income on her many pets.
But oh well for better or worse is what I promised when I married her 44 years ago.