ABF | Any Info On The COO???

grovercxl

HUH?
Credits
Hey guys, before the contract, an awful lot of folks had ideas of what was coming, but all the sources seemed to have dried up. Does anyone out there have first hand knowledge about what ABF is planning, long term??? Inquiring minds want to know... :hide:

The president of my local said that the COO is held up because ABF keeps changing it's mind on the details of the COO. He said there are to factions at fort smith one group that wants it one way and another group that wants it there way. He didn't say what the argument was over in particular.

The president of my local said that the COO is held up because ABF keeps changing it's mind on the details of the COO. He said there are to factions at fort smith one group that wants it one way and another group that wants it there way. He didn't say what the argument was over in particular.

I have not seen or heard anything about the COO. Although I expected it. They need it to continue the PSE offering.

just found out from our steward that the 8 sleeper trucks in orlando are gone as of july 7 and the bottom 16 road drivers here have three places to go ,winston ,jackson mississippi or little rock. but i think they still have drivers on layoff at those terminals so so far it is not looking very good