FedEx Freight | Any info on the road board in atlanta?

bigdaddy300

TB Lurker
Credits
Just wondering if anyone has any info on what may be the best terminal in he Georgia if transferring ?what the top mileage is right now and hourly and what type of run u can expect to start with.

Transfer to Atlanta? You must be the type that enjoys punishing yourself
The wife was talking about moving somewhere south from Ohio Georgia has come up just wondering what the runs and pay were like down there I know the traffic is bad wasn't sure if I would be able to get something decent transferring in somewhere

The wife was talking about moving somewhere south from Ohio Georgia has come up just wondering what the runs and pay were like down there I know the traffic is bad wasn't sure if I would be able to get something decent transferring in somewhere

Doubt you will any where, because you are going back to bottom of extra board.

Yea I know I would start at the bottom just wasn't sure what I may be stuck doing or for how long didn't know how big the centers are or what types of runs the do

Tough call. It’s a gamble, but maybe with the Trump effect u might be working more than sitting. Regardless, make certain you have a comfortable nest egg if your determined to do this otherwise you might be sorry. Take it from a guy that’s transferred more than half a dozen times

Bad thing about Atlanta, there are like 4 centers in the metro area. I'd hate to think you'd be bouncing around those, until you move up, but I've heard stories... Sounds like a fair question for H/R, or perhaps a road driver adviser, before you commit.