Holland | any new trucks at holland?

JO still has new tractors parked just got one in last week and another on monday........don't know where your info is from on JO but it is wrong..

This thread needs to be moved to the rumor thread...too much bs here.....why would YRC need equipment if they have consolidated terminals,laid off employees and closed terminals.....hhmmmmmmmm then there would be a alot of equipment to use then hhmmmmm....

after having a conversation with a shop manager, all of the new tractors are havnig the plates removed, the decals removed, and are being taken by yrc. that is directly from a conversation with a Holland shop manager.

when i went by your holland buffalo terminal last night, there were 5 what looked like new twinscrews hooked up to holland trailers,looked like buffalo was useing them.

when i went by your holland buffalo terminal last night, there were 5 what looked like new twinscrews hooked up to holland trailers,looked like buffalo was useing them.
With all due respect, how do you know that they are "new"? We have been using the newer Volvos for quite some time. What we are talking about, is that we received some brand new ones that they wouldn't let us use at all. Just because they were Volvos, it doesn't mean that we are using the brand new ones.:1036316054:

Just trying to keep our info. accurate.
Can anyone from Holland (Bu) verify this?

fair enough question,i know at least 2 of them were new cause they were sitting agaisnt the fence in same place for weeks and you could still see the plastic covering the seats,end of last week,noticed the were moved,and like i said last night at least 5 were hooked to holland trailers.maybe not all 5 were the brand new ones ,but at least 2 of them were. ours at npme are still sitting,just wondered if someone from buffalo could verify this.we got newer volvos couple years ago when you did, batch of twin screws,we also got brand new batch beggining of the year and they have been parked also.

We have two at our YRC shop that I thought were were being prepped for holland which is not unusual our shop also works on holland trailers .I noticed last night that all of the USF logos were removed but no new logos have been applied yet so I dont know if it will be roadway yellow or YRC.

heard npme new tractors arrived also and are parked and batteries removed. they wont act for bailout money. then if obamma has his way billy z would make no more then 550k a year.

The only new tractors that we will be getting are the junk that YRC can't drive anymore!

JO still has new tractors parked just got one in last week and another on monday........don't know where your info is from on JO but it is wrong..

Maybe you should look again.The two 29series tractors that were parked by the fence are gone.

I must say that i am wrong and both the '09 Volvo's are gone.......was told that they were picked up and taken to the body shop by a mechanic...........that's all i know....

Yrc came and took the new truck that was parked on our yard 2 weeks ago,spoke with a friend of mine that works at Roadway/Yellow it is parked in the shop there getting new logos YRC.He spoke with the shop foreman and said that they would also be getting the new trailers,so I guess that we will keep the same equipment that we have,could be worse at lease most of the trailers other then the Redstar are in decent shape.

,could be worse at lease most of the trailers other then the Redstar are in decent shape.

Wouldn't surprise me if they come after them next. Their way of changing "US"F to YRC slowly but surely. At least if they change us at a slow pace maybe it will be more successful than this last fiasco.:nutkick:

I heard that ABF said they don't want the Volvos when they buy us out so they could be sent to YRC. :biglaugh:
As long as ABF buys us, I will happily drive the scrap metal that I have been. Shiny paint or shiny wheels don't pay me any better.:clap: