any news from union meetings

Discussion in 'New Penn' started by hooligan, Aug 15, 2009.

1. hooligan

hooligan Member

Local 25 is Sunday, any today?

2. gone

gone Member

What time?

3. Roadking56

Roadking56 New Member

We were told to vote with our brains, not our balls.

4. lucky7

lucky7 Member

We were told a no vote means NewPenn will no longer exist.This is not a scare tactic
    just a fact.Local 107.

5. Irishman107

Irishman107 Member

FACT. Funny our Pres didn't have anything to back up what he said. NO COO letter, No numbers on what terminal voted to have revote, NOTHING but his word. And a Teamster Official wouldn't LIE:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh: Did I miss something Lucky?????

6. trucker999

trucker999 Member

We were told 15 locals asked for the revote and the coo letter is posted on our board in the drivers room.

7. newpenn107

newpenn107 Active Member

we were also told that there are probably no buyers for newpenn and the banks would agree to selling the only viable asset of yrc. BUT THE BANKS WILL PULL THE PLUG IF WE DONT VOTE YES!!!! does that make sense to anyone???? because it sure doesn't make sense to me!!

8. crazy

crazy Well-Known Member

How about making a copy and posting it on this site,if a copy exists...and what drivers room would that be.I left 3:30 sat morrn and there wasn't anything there yet....

9. imported_biff

imported_biff New Member

If we vote no , they will merge us into YRC, if yes there is NO!NO!NO! guantee the they won't mergr us anyway.I asked our Local president to show us the change of OPS, and he said YRC has them in hand just in case they don't get their results. Tyson Johnson supposedly seen them. a question was asked that if we didn't vote YES, then Inevitably All of YRC would be shut down by nov. how can less than 2000 employees take down YRC 42000 employees with this re- vote, if thats the case were already closed.

10. Cheese Eater

Cheese Eater Member

Trust Tyson?????????????????

I myself wouldn't trust ANYTHING that Tyson says. He has always ONLY cared about what is happening to HIS boy back in Texas. What does he care about in the NORTHEAST your dues and that is about it.:eck13::nutkick:

11. road hog

road hog Member

hoffa and johnson are both in bed with zollars down the road they will on some board of directors smoking a cigar talking how they screwed us and how much they made doing it

12. Irishman107

Irishman107 Member

Trucker seems Crazy says the letter is not there. Can you please post it , I'm sure New Penn Management would give you a copy in a New York minute if it will sway the NO voters.. PUT UP TRUCKER.. I really want to see this MYSTERY LETTER..And to think out Local's President is the Internationals V.P. of the EAST and he doesn't have this letter and you Do.

13. ella

ella Member

Been wondering that this whole time Biff, great question. How can this little 'ol" New Penn throw a wrench into their plans and cause such havoc when Holland and YRC votes blow New Penn away?

14. BigDawg69

BigDawg69 Member

Can we revote the first 10% ??????????

15. Cheese Eater

Cheese Eater Member

After being closed ......................

I WANT MY 10% BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:nutkick::Flame-On:

16. Irishman107

Irishman107 Member

2nd request for the mystery letter TRUCKER. Since you made this statement 2 magazine articles have said there is nothing in writing. This was confirmed by YRC. So trucker are you MANAGEMENT like I said weeks ago or are you just mistaken. Seems you fell off the face of the earth after you were ask to PROVE the letter Existed.

17. jimbobillybob

jimbobillybob Active Member

Trucker 999 is really satan,he decieved you he is really Trucker666:ranting2:

18. Irishman107

Irishman107 Member

Thanks for telling me . I'll have to get the holy water and rosaries out of storage

19. trucker999

trucker999 Member

I made a mistake it was the merge letter,and no im not management and i just try to stay away from these boards and listen to you whine like a little *****.

20. Irishman107

Irishman107 Member

But you didn't come back to correct it. You would rather have employees wonder if this was true or not? Sounds a bit self serving to me. Are you that desperate that you would deceive your Brother Teamster to try and maybe get a few additional YES votes. So why didn't you come back and say I made a mistake, thats not true...Why did I have to call you on it??
    Personally I post my opionon or a FACT which I back up. Because I voted NO does not mean I will try and Manipulate the Vote with dead wrong INFO like YOURSELF.