New Penn | any news from union meetings

Unlike you i have a life,i dont live for these boards,i saw your last post about the 90 terminals closing and 3 of them being new penn without nothing to back it up,it seems to me your losing control of intimidating the men at #14,looks like they are going to vote with thier brains and not your balls.hanging signs that read yesmen wear skirts,what will you do if the place closes,do you even know how to peddle freight after being on the dock for over 20 years.

Unlike you i have a life,i dont live for these boards,i saw your last post about the 90 terminals closing and 3 of them being new penn without nothing to back it up,it seems to me your losing control of intimidating the men at #14,looks like they are going to vote with thier brains and not your balls.hanging signs that read yesmen wear skirts,what will you do if the place closes,do you even know how to peddle freight after being on the dock for over 20 years.

sounds like you been talking to one of your road buddies at newpenn, because you got your info mixed up.

See more LIes, you dont give up: Heres my post your quoting,
"Was told that YRC is filing a COO and will close 90 terminals. Thats already been discussed. They say 3 will be New Penn terminals. Can't verify it so don't ask. I'm sure we will find out when we get this vote RIGHT. No matter how many times it takes".

Notice how I said can't VERIFY IT. Notice how you make a wrong statement to mislead people but don't CORRECT YOURSELF. Yes I do know how to Peddle Freight been doing it for 12 of my 15 years at NEW PENN and could run circles around you. I back in more in 1 day than you do in a MONTH. I have not been at NP for over 20 years. Do you get anything right? Go back to reading that COO letter that only EXISTS IN YOUR MIND