FedEx Freight | Any news on if there will be an October pay increase?

That's a good point red if the raise was negotiated then that must mean that a contract offer is on the table and the members have to vote on it. Are you implying that a contract has been reached? Wow that would be ground breaking news. Also think about this whatever is being negotiated isn't "supposed " to discussed outside of negotiations so how do all of you know what was and wasn't given or taken? Step on the brakes and backup again.
No, it means the union is doing their job...and not very well mind you!!
So you're now telling me that the employees must vote on every little topic/issue that's negotiated between the union and the company before moving on to the next topic/issue?? Hmmm, and here I thought the union was supposed to do their job and bargain/negotiate on behalf of the employees and provide them with an offer to vote on once all is said and done. If it worked the way you guys are implying, they'd only negotiate one topic/issue, have a contract, and the company would have no need to negotiate anything else!!
Who said anything wasn't to be discussed?? I understand though, with the way the union caved I wouldn't want the truth out there either!!

For someone who "claims" to be from some podunk town in TX that knows nothing about the issues, you seem to be well informed...well, somewhat informed anyways, just sayin'. :idunno:

Last edited:
They can negotiate but they can't inforce any rules without a vote. Especially on a first contract! Prove me wrong if I am. We have a Constitution in the union. Show me your rules. Oh I forgot you don't have any that can't be changed with the stroke of a pen. You're just butt hurt because you're wrong once again.
Exactly....they negotiate until the union feels they've achieved the best offer possible, then it's presented to the employees to vote on.
If they voted on every topic/issue like these guys are implying, there'd only be one topic/issue voted on and we'd possibly have a contract and the company would have no reason to continue to negotiate.

Exactly....they negotiate until the union feels they've achieved the best offer possible, then it's presented to the employees to vote on.
If they voted on every topic/issue like these guys are implying, there'd only be one topic/issue voted on and we'd possibly have a contract and the company would have no reason to continue to negotiate.
You implied it not us. You just keep getting proved wrong. Time will tell I guarantee they/you get a pay raise. You lie so much I can't even stand to talk to you. You're going to get your raise because of previous NLRB rulings, not seperate negotiations. You're the one that implied seperate negotiations not these guys.

Last edited:
You implied it not us. You just keep getting proved wrong. Time will tell I guarantee they/you get a pay raise. You lie so much I can't even stand to talk to you.
WTF are you talking about??
I've already said the union gave us the raise...it was JB&G, the Lizard, and pops that implied every little issue must be voted on by the drivers. I said the union negotiates on our behalf, then provides the drivers with what they feel is the best possible offer....am I wrong??

You implied it not us. You just keep getting proved wrong. Time will tell I guarantee they/you get a pay raise. You lie so much I can't even stand to talk to you. You're going to get your raise because of previous NLRB rulings, not seperate negotiations. You're the one that implied seperate negotiations not these guys.
Now responding to your edited post...
During Sat's meeting, the union agreed to give us the raise...then the union agreed with the companies offer to not discuss future wage increases for 12 months. Is that not negotiating??? Give and take??
If not, then why did the union agree NOT to talk future wage increase for 12 months??

You're going to get your raise because of previous NLRB rulings....
"As a general premise, under certain circumstances, employers are permitted under the NLRA to treat represented and unrepresented employees differently during collective bargaining negotiations, as long as the differential treatment is not motivated by anti-union animus"

WTF are you talking about??
I've already said the union gave us the raise...it was JB&G, the Lizard, and pops that implied every little issue must be voted on by the drivers. I said the union negotiates on our behalf, then provides the drivers with what they feel is the best possible offer....am I wrong??
They didn't say that they were negotiating everything and voting on it separately. Liar!

Now responding to your edited post...
During Sat's meeting, the union agreed to give us the raise...then the union agreed with the companies offer to not discuss future wage increases for 12 months. Is that not negotiating??? Give and take??
If not, then why did the union agree NOT to talk future wage increase for 12 months??
They are in the middle of negotiations. They can plan their meetings whenever they feel like it. Like I said it's not a contract until it is written and voted on, for the last time. Until it is written and voted on what you're talking about means nothing!

They didn't say that they were negotiating everything and voting on it separately. Liar!
They didn't???

Can you provide a copy of the contract in which the union agreed to this?

That's a good point red if the raise was negotiated then that must mean that a contract offer is on the table and the members have to vote on it. Are you implying that a contract has been reached? Wow that would be ground breaking news. Also think about this whatever is being negotiated isn't "supposed " to discussed outside of negotiations so how do all of you know what was and wasn't given or taken? Step on the brakes and backup again.

I beg to differ!!

The union didn't agree to the increase in insurance premiums? They didn't agree to not talk wages for another year? They just agreed to that for nothing? What about vacation pay for city drivers? The city drivers aren't getting that either. But spin it anyway you want.

No spin here im not chasing my tail like you. You were wrong about raise funny how you won't admit it and just jump on to something else. Im sure your wrong about the other stuff you mentioned also.

They didn't???

I beg to differ!!
They said there was no contract so the things you said got negotiated on and approved is incorrect. If there is no contract then the negotiation isn't finished yet. So yes you are a liar. They are not voting on one thing at a time. And that's not what they said.

They said there was no contract so the things you said got negotiated on and approved is incorrect. If there is no contract then the negotiation isn't finished yet. So yes you are a liar.
You need to learn to keep up....I never said anything was approved, I said both sides agreed...there's a BIG difference!!