Any news on if there will be an October pay increase?

Discussion in 'Fedex Freight' started by Driverdriver, Aug 2, 2016.

1. Redracer3136

Redracer3136 BANNED

1st) What part of "I can't speak for what's not covered" did you not comprehend??

2) Your center hasn't started negotiations yet so what are you worried about...you'll still get the raise and increased premiums too!! :1036316054:

Sex pistol likes this.
  2. trucking62

trucking62 Active Member

Political suicide for who clt over a $30 raise compared to our healthcare coverage lol. Smoke n mirrors. Like I said we are self insured using the excuse of obamacare n insurance companies raising premiums has nothing to do with us as a self insured company.

3. princess

princess Active Member

Estimated in the Billions... not actual actually,

Page 35 in the latitude,longitude,altitude Fedex Annual Report 2016

And the cost includes everything from workers comp, vehicle accidents,etc...

Not just the cost of paid medical claims from employees general health insurance.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2016
    joes bar and grill likes this.
  4. trucking62

trucking62 Active Member

I'm not worried about nothing were getting the raise, but I could careless if we did or didn't. We make a decent wage, I'd rather have better healthcare any day of the week than that raise bud. You need to stop hanging with steve.

5. SAC75

SAC75 Well-Known Member

Try again liar! He did not say stuff had to be negotiated and voted on separately! liar liar pants on fire. Once again caught lying

trucking62 likes this.
  6. Crazy Trucker

Crazy Trucker Clown Math Expert

A consession is just that any way you slice it.

7. Crazy Trucker

Kind of funny we have millions to rebrand the whole company though. Good stuff.

8. pops11359

pops11359 Banned

First off red I never ever once said that each issue is voted on. Never. Now if you want to take everything I say on here and twist to mean what you want it to mean so be it. If that gives you a thrill that's fine. Anyone with any reading comprehensionskills of any kind knows what I was saying. So with that being said you win, I'm not going to argue everything with you its just not worth it. Have a nice night

joes bar and grill likes this.
  9. pops11359

pops11359 Banned

If you look at this post from FB the most expensive plan is the family, now then if you have children and are married you are covering more people I understand, but if it's just you and your wife you have to pay the same as a family.

Then if your divorced and have to have coverage on your children which I understand, you pay less than I do. How is this fair. Now I know every marriage doesn't work out for whatever reason, but someone please explain how a employee and spouse only cost more than a employee and children. It makes no sense to me.

SwampRatt likes this.
  10. Sex pistol

Sex pistol Never Mind The Bollocks

That's right your never wrong. I should of listen to JD.

Redracer3136 and Ump like this.
  11. Sex pistol

Sex pistol Never Mind The Bollocks

I max out my out of pocket for insurance and prescription with in the first 3 months of every year. I'm thankful we have great insurance compared to what other people have. I have even been told by doctors and nurses that I have excellent insurance. I have never been denied any treatment or prescriptions. Now I don't know your situation, but that is my experience with our insurance. This might help with your prescription problems but did you ever contact the drug maker for the prescription you need. My friend has the same problem and contacted the drug company and was able to get a $10,000 grant from them to go towards the payment of the drug. So instead of paying $250 for it he was only paying $25. Just something you might want to look into.

Redracer3136 likes this.
  12. Crazy Trucker

Your starting to act like jd. Be a man admit when your wrong and move on, don't try and spin everything to fit your side.

13. Crazy Trucker

Shouldn't have to do any of that if our insurance is so great as you claim. Kind of funny only a select few think our insurance is good gee i wonder why.

princess likes this.
  14. troubleman84

troubleman84 Well-Known Member

Do you think with fedex holding #1 spot on top 25 LTL carriers you guys have the insurance you have?

15. trucking62

trucking62 Active Member

No has nothing to do with it. Being that healthcare is one of the main causes of an employers low bottom line that is why they are self insured. They save tons of money by being self insured. Blue cross blue shield is a negotiator on getting those bills down. Another reason why some stuff gets denied.

16. trucking62

trucking62 Active Member

You must be lucky or the exception to the rule. I don't know of anyone that there DRS. Have said we have great healthcare, it's the total opposite and have spoken to many in financial hardship because of it I think your full of it or your out of touch.

DOTFXF and princess like this.
  17. princess

princess Active Member

99% of those programs are income based. I am able to use 1 program for 1 medication the kids take.

Grants work the same way, income based.

You meant to be helpful with your advice, thank you. I dont mean for this to come across as rude..

However.... one simply does not raise a child with Autism without having researched every single resource available. Fedex actually for free will let parents get a free print out of a whole kit on how to get companies to pay for Autism treatment from every other entity but them. Ironically, it even has advice on how to persude self funded plans to cover treatments and meds..ha ha.

18. Redracer3136

Redracer3136 BANNED

Political suicide for the union of course, they're in a no-win situation.
    Increased insurance premiums has nothing to do with being self insured, the rising cost of healthcare effects everybody!!

19. Redracer3136

Redracer3136 BANNED

You obviously are worried or you wouldn't be on here and FB complaining!!

Who's Steve??

20. Redracer3136

Redracer3136 BANNED

$116 more per month in your pocket isn't a concession. A concession is when you end up with less than what you started out with...just ask the guys at YRC.