FedEx Freight | Any news on if there will be an October pay increase?

First off red I never ever once said that each issue is voted on. Never. Now if you want to take everything I say on here and twist to mean what you want it to mean so be it. If that gives you a thrill that's fine. Anyone with any reading comprehensionskills of any kind knows what I was saying. So with that being said you win, I'm not going to argue everything with you its just not worth it. Have a nice night
By asking where the contract was and why didn't the drivers vote when only ONE issue had been discussed/negotiated at the moment simply implied that every issue must be voted on since only ONE issue has been negotiated....it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out.
You, and the others, would have been correct had every issue been discussed and an offer had been made but that isn't the case.
No twisting needed, you guys just spoke before having all of the facts before you, thus you didn't know that only ONE issued had been negotiated.

By asking where the contract was and why didn't the drivers vote when only ONE issue had been discussed/negotiated at the moment simply implied that every issue must be voted on since only ONE issue has been negotiated....it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out.
You, and the others, would have been correct had every issue been discussed and an offer had been made but that isn't the case.
No twisting needed, you guys just spoke before having all of the facts before you, thus you didn't know that only ONE issued had been negotiated.
Apparently you're not a rocket scientist because no one meant what you're saying. Your just to stubborn to say your wrong.

Shouldn't have to do any of that if our insurance is so great as you claim. Kind of funny only a select few think our insurance is good gee i wonder why.

Like I said I don't know his situation. He could be lying for all I know. Just trying to help the man out if he's having troubles. There are a lot of us that have used the insurance and haven't any problems.

You must be lucky or the exception to the rule. I don't know of anyone that there DRS. Have said we have great healthcare, it's the total opposite and have spoken to many in financial hardship because of it I think your full of it or your out of touch.

Why is it that when someone says something good about the health care their full of it but when someone says something bad about it, it's the whole truth and nothing but the truth. When I was in that doctors office and he says we have to check with insurance to see if we.can do this treatment and then the nurse says your lucky to be getting this because a lot insurance won't cover it. I think it's pretty good. You hear from a lot of negative people but I have heard from a lot too that have no problem with our insurance

Actually Red it implied that there was no contract, and you were/are full of ::shit::

Why is it that when someone says something good about the health care their full of it but when someone says something bad about it, it's the whole truth and nothing but the truth. When I was in that doctors office and he says we have to check with insurance to see if we.can do this treatment and then the nurse says your lucky to be getting this because a lot insurance won't cover it. I think it's pretty good. You hear from a lot of negative people but I have heard from a lot too that have no problem with our insurance

I must just be plain ole' nuts. Just reading the plans, costs, deductables, copays, maximums, whats not covered, etc.
EOB's, bills,etc.. Register in my brain as crap insurance and just getting more crappy every year.

I don't just claim to be from some podunk town in TX, I actually am. As to being informed I have tried to keep up with what's going on. Have never said that I wasn't pro union, just that regardless of what happens in these negotiations is going to affront all of us. When someone posts something I don't agree with I try to counter with sound arguments, but they don't always come out that way. Also I can only go by what you said so that's where I come up with my reasoning as flawed as that may seem to you. Really don't see the reason for all nastiness that some want to put out here but it happens. With that being said I need to go cause I have a early day tomorrow.
Sorry, forgot to respond to this post....

Just curious as to how you think negotiations are going to affront anyone??

I personally welcome your debating of any subject, you've shown so far that you can handle things with a mature manner without the childish responses or name calling....something that's very rarely seen theses days on TB!!

CLT is but the union also agreed to the increase in our insurance premiums as well.

Path of least resistance to a contract. Sell out the members and validate the emptiness of the promises made during the campaign. Then they can collect dues while proclaiming victory. We both know FedEx will never give them a contract but just making a point of the organizations willingness to sell it's members short.

When this is all said and done, and those on the organizing committee are not "protected" anymore, they'll realize how good they had it when out in the cold and their beloved brotherhood isn't there for them.

Sorry, forgot to respond to this post....

Just curious as to how you think negotiations are going to affront anyone??

I personally welcome your debating of any subject, you've shown so far that you can handle things with a mature manner without the childish responses or name calling....something that's very rarely seen theses days on TB!!
I've told you before that I try to treat people the way I want to be treated. I don't need to call someone names or anything else like that. I respect everyone's opinion no matter how wrong they are.

I must just be plain ole' nuts. Just reading the plans, costs, deductables, copays, maximums, whats not covered, etc.
EOB's, bills,etc.. Register in my brain as crap insurance and just getting more crappy every year.

Your lying are insurance is great!!!!!!! :biglaugh:

Path of least resistance to a contract. Sell out the members and validate the emptiness of the promises made during the campaign. Then they can collect dues while proclaiming victory. We both know FedEx will never give them a contract but just making a point of the organizations willingness to sell it's members short.

When this is all said and done, and those on the organizing committee are not "protected" anymore, they'll realize how good they had it when out in the cold and their beloved brotherhood isn't there for them.

More doom and gloom we are all shaking in our boots. The union promised nothing but to negotiate on our be half.

At my center in the past few years we have one cancer patient, 2 guys with knee operations, 1hip replacement, and 1 with heart problems and none of them are broke or complain about the insurance. So I don't know what to tell you. Believe what you want. But I must admit that what happen to you with the prescription with your kid is not right and I would be pissed off too, especially when you see it on the side of a race car rubs it in even more.