Any news on if there will be an October pay increase?

Discussion in 'Fedex Freight' started by Driverdriver, Aug 2, 2016.

1. Redracer3136

Redracer3136 BANNED

By asking where the contract was and why didn't the drivers vote when only ONE issue had been discussed/negotiated at the moment simply implied that every issue must be voted on since only ONE issue has been negotiated....it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out.
    You, and the others, would have been correct had every issue been discussed and an offer had been made but that isn't the case.
    No twisting needed, you guys just spoke before having all of the facts before you, thus you didn't know that only ONE issued had been negotiated.

2. SAC75

SAC75 Well-Known Member

Apparently you're not a rocket scientist because no one meant what you're saying. Your just to stubborn to say your wrong.

pops11359 likes this.
  3. Sex pistol

Sex pistol Never Mind The Bollocks

Like I said I don't know his situation. He could be lying for all I know. Just trying to help the man out if he's having troubles. There are a lot of us that have used the insurance and haven't any problems.

4. Sex pistol

Why is it that when someone says something good about the health care their full of it but when someone says something bad about it, it's the whole truth and nothing but the truth. When I was in that doctors office and he says we have to check with insurance to see if we.can do this treatment and then the nurse says your lucky to be getting this because a lot insurance won't cover it. I think it's pretty good. You hear from a lot of negative people but I have heard from a lot too that have no problem with our insurance

Gargamel, Redracer3136 and citydog like this.
  5. joes bar and grill

joes bar and grill Well-Known Member

Actually Red it implied that there was no contract, and you were/are full of :shit:

SAC75 likes this.
  6. princess

princess Active Member

I must just be plain ole' nuts. Just reading the plans, costs, deductables, copays, maximums, whats not covered, etc.
    EOB's, bills,etc.. Register in my brain as crap insurance and just getting more crappy every year.

Crazy Trucker, DOTFXF and pops11359 like this.
  7. jokersonfire 69

jokersonfire 69 Active Member

So are the union centers getting the annual increase or not? Anyone?

8. Redracer3136

Redracer3136 BANNED

CLT is but the union also agreed to the increase in our insurance premiums as well.

Sex pistol likes this.
  9. Redracer3136

Redracer3136 BANNED

My point exactly, there is NO contract...still not sure why you asked where it was??

Just to be clear, in the future I'll have to start asking if you guys are being literal or sarcastic before I respond!! :1036316054:

10. Redracer3136

Redracer3136 BANNED

Sorry, forgot to respond to this post....

Just curious as to how you think negotiations are going to affront anyone??

I personally welcome your debating of any subject, you've shown so far that you can handle things with a mature manner without the childish responses or name calling....something that's very rarely seen theses days on TB!!

Sex pistol likes this.
  11. jokersonfire 69

jokersonfire 69 Active Member

We aren't Union but our insurance premiums are to be going up as well but I haven't heard how much.

12. Gargamel

Gargamel Honesty without compassion

Path of least resistance to a contract. Sell out the members and validate the emptiness of the promises made during the campaign. Then they can collect dues while proclaiming victory. We both know FedEx will never give them a contract but just making a point of the organizations willingness to sell it's members short.

When this is all said and done, and those on the organizing committee are not "protected" anymore, they'll realize how good they had it when out in the cold and their beloved brotherhood isn't there for them.

13. pops11359

pops11359 Banned

I've told you before that I try to treat people the way I want to be treated. I don't need to call someone names or anything else like that. I respect everyone's opinion no matter how wrong they are.

Sex pistol, Ump and SwampRatt like this.
  14. Redracer3136

Redracer3136 BANNED

Agreed....even if you they won't admit when they were wrong!! :1036316054:

Sex pistol, runawaytrain and Big Dave like this.
  15. pops11359

pops11359 Banned

I admit when I'm wrong don't have a problem doing it because I know I'm not prefect

16. Crazy Trucker

Crazy Trucker Clown Math Expert

Your lying are insurance is great!!!!!!! :biglaugh:

17. Crazy Trucker

More doom and gloom we are all shaking in our boots. The union promised nothing but to negotiate on our be half.

18. Sex pistol

I'll make sure when I go for treatment tomorrow that I tell the nurses that CT said i have crappy insurance. They'll get a good laugh too.

19. Sex pistol

At my center in the past few years we have one cancer patient, 2 guys with knee operations, 1hip replacement, and 1 with heart problems and none of them are broke or complain about the insurance. So I don't know what to tell you. Believe what you want. But I must admit that what happen to you with the prescription with your kid is not right and I would be pissed off too, especially when you see it on the side of a race car rubs it in even more.

20. Crazy Trucker

They probably already laugh everytime they run your insurance.