FedEx Freight | Any news on if there will be an October pay increase?

can I get a forklift with my name on it?

Yes, it will have the nice absorbent cloth seats for those nice hot humid nights on the dock when you jump on a forklift that was just used by your fellow co-worker and he left it all wet and sweaty for you. (Maybe that's what the seat drain plug is for):::shit:::

Union scare is all but gone at his point. They have us and now your raise will resemble the 1/3 of a cent a mile raises you are used to getting. Pretty much guarantee it'll just be big enough to cover the raise of the insurance....barely...oh well. There ya have it. Where else are you going to go? If you had somewhere else to go I think you would have gone by now. Some terminals got cost of living, while others less than an hour away got a lot less. Yet we all stayed. We had people at our terminal whine'in...GO UNION yet they didn't show for a question and answer meeting. 1 st time they got wrote up they start ask"in again. WHEN WE GOIN TO GET THE UNION. Yet they don't want to make the calls because they are in the office bending the ear of the managers on a daily basis.Then walk out the door and say ( I hate this place) SOUND FAMILIAR. I have come to the conclusion I show up on time, do my job, get my pay and go the hell home. Screw'em. They deserve what they get.

Last edited: