FedEx Freight | Any news on if there will be an October pay increase?

It has nothing to do with rather I agree with him or not. This is not the thread for union discussions. Why does it take Jeff or Smoke to step in and stop it? They have been more than patient with you guys. CT you are so hard headed.
I apologize...next time I'll put the scare is all but over...:1036316054: Better now....geeze

It has nothing to do with rather I agree with him or not. This is not the thread for union discussions. Why does it take Jeff or Smoke to step in and stop it? They have been more than patient with you guys. CT you are so hard headed.
Where is that SNITCH at ?
Under the desk again !

Where is that SNITCH at ?
Under the desk again !
Cabby you can do better than that. How about where is that sorry Ex Overnite dispatcher that got fired when he crossed the picket line in Memphis during the Teamsters campaign and got fired later in the week for fighting after he was warned to rise above all the things that were being said and done? That dumb ass just couldn't control his temper. That sounds much better.

Last edited:
Cabby you can do better than that. How about where is that sorry Ex Overnite dispatcher that got fired when he crossed the picket line in Memphis during the Teamsters campaign and got fired later in the week for fighting after he was warned to rise above all the things that were being said and done? That dumb ass just couldn't control his temper. That sounds much better.

You mean that dispatcher that got his butt whiped then got fired and has blamed the union ever since?

This thread is about whether or not somebody has gotten word on a pay raise. Could you please stay on topic. I'll never understand why someone who doesn't work for FedEx needs to come here and turn everything into a discussion about the Teamsters.

This thread is about whether or not somebody has gotten word on a pay raise. Could you please stay on topic. I'll never understand why someone who doesn't work for FedEx needs to come here and turn everything into a discussion about the Teamsters.

In all fairness the first one to reference the union was a pro minded member who doesn't work for Fedex Train was trying to point out that this isn't the place for it so your attacking a guy who agrees with you.

Cab Lizards post was all about a pay raise and what effects their decision so no I don't agree. Last raise was in Oct. I'm not gonna worry about another one just 9 months later.

Cab Lizards post was all about a pay raise and what effects their decision so no I don't agree. Last raise was in Oct. I'm not gonna worry about another one just 9 months later.

No he brought up signatures and votes we all no what that meant then the very next post the union was mentioned outright. Train is the first one to call for this to get back on topic.

This thread can't even get out of the second page before the Union is brought up. I don't work here but I'm interested in whether you guys get a raise because down the road it can affect everyone in LTL. We at SAIA got a 74 cent raise in July putting Dallas at 25.40 hr. The line got 2 cents per mile putting them at 62cpm. The north gets a bit more ... I think Chicago is at 64cpm. I'm not a moderator but I'm asking some of you guys to stop putting the Union in almost every thread. It's getting really old and making this site not much fun to be a part of.
It started here and no one intervened. I guess there comes a point when you realize if you can't beat them. Join them.

It started here and no one intervened. I guess there comes a point when you realize if you can't beat them. Join them.

Forgive me if I am wrong but this thread went bad way before my 2 cent's .
I did not type that U word for a reason kids. Ask yourself what was going on here a year ago ?
Fred's minions wanted the lines of communication opened up to put a stop to the actions of a few who were Fed- Up with many of the events going on with this employer. Now that they have figured that the damage control is over and they have shut down the lines of communication.
I believe the post right after mine # 40 pretty much sum's it up.

So I am right on topic and never made a comment on or about Forklifts , Whining , Drug Tests, Attacking Poster , Moose Sighting , W2,s or Sasquatch.

Now I did bring up the fact that maybe a Snitch could notify a moderator and low and behold No moderator yet but seems like someone outed themselves !

Last edited:
In all fairness the first one to reference the union was a pro minded member who doesn't work for Fedex Train was trying to point out that this isn't the place for it so your attacking a guy who agrees with you.

Man do you ever get tired of being wrong? Critter was the first to mention it and he does work here.

Man do you ever get tired of being wrong? Critter was the first to mention it and he does work here.

No cabby alluded to it first he may not have used the word but those of us who can comprehend got it. In my statement I even said the very next post mentioned it outright (which was critter) so I wasn't wrong. But I'll tell you this, I'm not going to get in another multiple page back an forth with you where I have to give up and you claim victory you can win now.