FedEx Freight | Any news on if there will be an October pay increase?

I personally think they could have kept the raise and given us better insurance. Although our insurance isn't the worst out there it could use some work.
I live in what they call a rural area so we don't have an option we aren't out of network just out of area, so we are required to have the highest option, our county employees have the same insurance, (blue cross) less cost better coverage, but they make a lot less than we do to.

You should be thankful that you don't work at CLT or EPH. If they get any thing, it will have to go through collective bargaining. Which more than likely they will get nothing.
Not really sure so I'm going to have to do some research when I get time, but I don't THINK it's legal to withhold a planned raise or bonus due to union activity, and even if they do have to ask the union, do you really think the negotiators would say no?

Sounds like ot just got a little harder to get!
Not at my center our city runs are some of the longest in the Country.
True we haven't got alot of ot since this time last year. Now we have over hired and don't have enough work for everyone so we leave out with 5-9 stops a day. This time last year we had 10-13 stops. Your lucky to get your 40 so these guys pounding their chest about ot after 8 or 10 is comical to me. I guess it makes them feel good.

Not really sure so I'm going to have to do some research when I get time, but I don't THINK it's legal to withhold a planned raise or bonus due to union activity, and even if they do have to ask the union, do you really think the negotiators would say no?

Back in June when negotiations started everything became frozen for those 2 centers. Everything has to be done through collective bargaining. The union has nothing to bargain with to get that 75 cent raise, so your stuck with nothing until a contract is signed or a decert. Just another thing the union fails to mention.

I remember when we moved out of our terminal in Los Alamitos and into our new 40 door ANH terminal. 33 years later I retired from our ANH Service Center. It sounds like there have been a few changes since I left

Back in June when negotiations started everything became frozen for those 2 centers. Everything has to be done through collective bargaining. The union has nothing to bargain with to get that 75 cent raise, so your stuck with nothing until a contract is signed or a decert. Just another thing the union fails to mention.

Why do you keep spreading the same lie? If the union signs off on raise they will get it.

Why do you keep spreading the same lie? If the union signs off on raise they will get it.
Like I said it goes thru bargaining. What is the union going to give up to sign off on it. The union is bargaining for a contract. Those employees are being represented by the union. The company is not going to just give that raise for free and say ok. The union needs something to bargain with to get that raise for the employees they represent. I guarantee you they won't get that raise. The union would lose everything.

So you drug out a post from 2 years ago when we still had 10 hours shifts and to many people congratulations on the dumb ass of the day award. Things have changed maybe if you actually worked here you would know 10s are a thing of the past. Get a life how long did it take you to dig up a post from 2 years ago? Man you need a hobby lol.