TForce | Any news or new rumours on the contract

Last update union and company making good progress. Maybe the end of next week. Keep your fingers crossed boys and girls...

Good luck, I hope you all get a good contract. Your company is in great shape so hopefully your contract will reflect that......

Good luck, I hope you all get a good contract. Your company is in great shape so hopefully your contract will reflect that......

Thanks papajohn, We got the whole country this time. All we want is a fair contract. With all of our drivers working full time before contract carriers get a single load.

Thanks papajohn, We got the whole country this time. All we want is a fair contract. With all of our drivers working full time before contract carriers get a single load.

I probably shouldn't say this but you guys deserve better then what you got before. I sure hope you get what is fair and what you all deserve this time...........

I probably shouldn't say this but you guys deserve better then what you got before. I sure hope you get what is fair and what you all deserve this time...........

Yeah! They did a guarter back sneak on us the first contract. We are watching close this time. We have grown up!!!

Yeah! They did a guarter back sneak on us the first contract. We are watching close this time. We have grown up!!!

Good: I know you know this already, but read each and every line. I have learned that what you have to worry about the most is not what you read but what you don't read!!!!!!!!!

papajohn, I told that to many drivers when they wrote the first contract and most of them said, "As long as we get in the union, Who cares?" WTH?!?!? They complained everyday since and all I could say is... "I told ya so."

You got raw deal no doubt and it has been hard on all of us. I hope you're "all grown up" and get what you should, it will be better for all of us. We are all in the fight of our lives for our futures right now. Best of luck to all of us in these negotiations.

Lmao... Company is in great shape.... This company is decades behind in technology... Equipment is falling apart.. And the barns are to small and falling apart.... IDK what there doing with there money but it sure ain't putting much back in the Company.... Hell Half bankrupt YRC will have there equipment rebranded before UPSF will.... And I'll bet they have more equipment than us...

Lmao... Company is in great shape.... This company is decades behind in technology... Equipment is falling apart.. And the barns are to small and falling apart.... IDK what there doing with there money but it sure ain't putting much back in the Company.... Hell Half bankrupt YRC will have there equipment rebranded before UPSF will.... And I'll bet they have more equipment than us...

Amazing how people have such different view points about the same company.

Amazing how people have such different view points about the same company.

Am I making this up.... Every facility is beat the crap out of... Pot hole's everywhere in the yards... CMS is terrible.... They don't fix anything.... And we sign our bills on with ink.... Damn I worked for yellow in 93 and we had computers to sign on bills....

Is this the only LTL Company you worked for???I have worked for Yellow, Conway, Pitt Ohio, and Now UPSF.... I like it here... It's very easy.... But they need to spend some money....

Am I making this up.... Every facility is beat the crap out of... Pot hole's everywhere in the yards... CMS is terrible.... They don't fix anything.... And we sign our bills on with ink.... Damn I worked for yellow in 93 and we had computers to sign on bills....

I don't know about your comment about not fixing anything. I have never had a problem with not getting something fixed. Are you referring to the yard or equipment? The way the economy is going I can't blame them for holding off on a lot of things. I know I'm sure not going to run out and buy a new car right now.

I don't know about your comment about not fixing anything. I have never had a problem with not getting something fixed. Are you referring to the yard or equipment? The way the economy is going I can't blame them for holding off on a lot of things. I know I'm sure not going to run out and buy a new car right now.
They don't fix much.. Unless it has to be fixed... Ok for service that what I get if I down a tractor... And the facilities are dirty run down and they don't take care of anything... Restrooms are filthy... I'd rather **** outside...

They don't fix much.. Unless it has to be fixed... Ok for service that what I get if I down a tractor... And the facilities are dirty run down and they don't take care of anything... Restrooms are filthy... I'd rather **** outside...

I'm sure there are terminals out there like you describe. Well, Yours for one. But all I know is mine is kept up pretty good. That is all I can go by.

I'm sure there are terminals out there like you describe. Well, Yours for one. But all I know is mine is kept up pretty good. That is all I can go by.
What terminal may this be... I've been to a lot of them... The nicest I have been to is LEX ... The worst is South Holland... That place is a rats nest...

I love working for UPS Freight. But I too have noticed that corporate could spend a little money on things like re-branding, building some new terminals and investing in technology. One of our main competitors FedEx Freight is constantly pumping money in to their operation with regard to re-branding, building new terminals and investing in technology. I just want to see us compete as best we can with our competitors so we gain more market share. Is that too much to ask?

I love working for UPS Freight. But I too have noticed that corporate could spend a little money on things like re-branding, building some new terminals and investing in technology. One of our main competitors FedEx Freight is constantly pumping money in to their operation with regard to re-branding, building new terminals and investing in technology. I just want to see us compete as best we can with our competitors so we gain more market share. Is that too much to ask?
I agree 100%.. I want to be proud of who I work for... And I like new things...