Estes | Any news?

:hysterical: Yea didnt happen... too many :butt kiss: around 024 for it to ever get off the ground. I'm just going to wait this sinking ship out until the freight picks up somewhere else and I'm out of here. Plus, I can't just go walking around asking guys about this stuff. They'd have canned me for some other pathetic reason. I know I've got about 20-25 guys that are in. To all of those that sent me private messages hoping to see what would happen here @ 024.. voting the teamsters in a smaller terminal would be much easier and I look forward to at least hearing some rumblings of a vote at your terminals. I'm also waiting to see how bad this new NMFA is going to be... I'd never settle for what the UPSF guys got, that was a sorry deal right there. I think Rob, Jr, and Wayne must have helped negotiate it.

sounds like to me you are going to be trouble know matter where you go to work. estands4evil you seem to whine about everything whats the deal you cant get things your way? you work for the owner of estes he dont work for you and one thing you should remember what he say you will do or i am sure he will help you pack your bags.

sounds like to me you are going to be trouble know matter where you go to work. estands4evil you seem to whine about everything whats the deal you cant get things your way? you work for the owner of estes he dont work for you and one thing you should remember what he say you will do or i am sure he will help you pack your bags.

:hysterical: Sounds to me like your another one of the typical "Estes is the greatest thing since sliced bread" kind of guys. I'm sure you don't have any complaints about anything that Estes does or doesn't do. I'm sure you don't mind sitting along the road for 3 hours before you start getting paid. I'm sure you don't mind sitting at a terminal for hours waiting on a load, and not getting paid. I'm not whining about anything, I just call it how I see it. You apparently haven't read enough of my posts to know how I feel about alot of things. So, if in my complaints about our employer and the decisions they make or fail to make, which ultimately effect my livelyhood you mistake that for whining. Thats your own misinterpretation of the facts. If you think things are good, and you have no complaints. More power to you. I've had plenty of other jobs that I chose to leave, and I didn't start any problems there. So before you go making assumptions on my character, read some of my other posts. There are some positive ones. As for wanting to know where 024 is.. its Harrisburg, PA. THE main north/south break facility. What terminal do you work out of?

:hysterical: Sounds to me like your another one of the typical "Estes is the greatest thing since sliced bread" kind of guys. I'm sure you don't have any complaints about anything that Estes does or doesn't do. I'm sure you don't mind sitting along the road for 3 hours before you start getting paid. I'm sure you don't mind sitting at a terminal for hours waiting on a load, and not getting paid. I'm not whining about anything, I just call it how I see it. You apparently haven't read enough of my posts to know how I feel about alot of things. So, if in my complaints about our employer and the decisions they make or fail to make, which ultimately effect my livelyhood you mistake that for whining. Thats your own misinterpretation of the facts. If you think things are good, and you have no complaints. More power to you. I've had plenty of other jobs that I chose to leave, and I didn't start any problems there. So before you go making assumptions on my character, read some of my other posts. There are some positive ones. As for wanting to know where 024 is.. its Harrisburg, PA. THE main north/south break facility. What terminal do you work out of?

He's an anti union, Fed Ex Freight, management butt muncher. Kind of like some that post here. Just a different colored truck. Elvis out....

He's an anti union, Fed Ex Freight, management butt muncher. Kind of like some that post here. Just a different colored truck. Elvis out....

So he doesn't even work for Estes? :hysterical: So not only do we have to deal with our management, we have to deal with other companies union busting, lacking of people skills, stuffy, do what i say even if I haven't a clue in the world, management. Thanks for the info Elvis, how was your christmas? Hope you got everything you wanted. :smilie_132:

:hysterical: Yea didnt happen... too many :butt kiss: around 024 for it to ever get off the ground. I'm just going to wait this sinking ship out until the freight picks up somewhere else and I'm out of here. Plus, I can't just go walking around asking guys about this stuff. They'd have canned me for some other pathetic reason. I know I've got about 20-25 guys that are in. To all of those that sent me private messages hoping to see what would happen here @ 024.. voting the teamsters in a smaller terminal would be much easier and I look forward to at least hearing some rumblings of a vote at your terminals. I'm also waiting to see how bad this new NMFA is going to be... I'd never settle for what the UPSF guys got, that was a sorry deal right there. I think Rob, Jr, and Wayne must have helped negotiate it.

You haven't seen the UPSF contract. So how can you judge it. You may have seen some highlights of it. But that is all that has been seen on the Internet. "sorry deal" ????? Exactly what is sorry about what you have seen so far? Is it the mileage rate? 56 cents per mile to start and topping out at 66 cents in 5 years. That's a penny per mile every 6 months for the duration of the contract. Or is it the hourly rate? Just under 5 dollars an hour raise over the five years. Topping out at just under $27 an hour. Or is it the overtime after 8 and 40 hours. Or maybe it's the delay pay line drivers will receive. All time payed on duty!!!!!! Or maybe it's the pension we will get? I think it tops out at $3200 per month after 30 yrs. Don't quote me on that. But I know I'm close. Or maybe it is the medical coverage. We do have a deduction from our check weekly. I will pay $25 a week. But the kicker is that it's locked in for the duration of the contract. Not raised every year, off setting your cost of living raise. And much, much more. But I am just confused with your rejection of the contract that you have not seen. Elvis out and confused again....

So he doesn't even work for Estes? :hysterical: So not only do we have to deal with our management, we have to deal with other companies union busting, lacking of people skills, stuffy, do what i say even if I haven't a clue in the world, management. Thanks for the info Elvis, how was your christmas? Hope you got everything you wanted. :smilie_132:

Had a great Christmas. Hope you did as well. I did get the present I wanted. I got a red yellow and black Estes dart board, with Rob Es' likeness for a bulls eye. Complete with poison darts. Elvis out and shredding bulls eyes.....

You haven't seen the UPSF contract. So how can you judge it. You may have seen some highlights of it. But that is all that has been seen on the Internet. "sorry deal" ????? Exactly what is sorry about what you have seen so far? Is it the mileage rate? 56 cents per mile to start and topping out at 66 cents in 5 years. That's a penny per mile every 6 months for the duration of the contract. Or is it the hourly rate? Just under 5 dollars an hour raise over the five years. Topping out at just under $27 an hour. Or is it the overtime after 8 and 40 hours. Or maybe it's the delay pay line drivers will receive. All time payed on duty!!!!!! Or maybe it's the pension we will get? I think it tops out at $3200 per month after 30 yrs. Don't quote me on that. But I know I'm close. Or maybe it is the medical coverage. We do have a deduction from our check weekly. I will pay $25 a week. But the kicker is that it's locked in for the duration of the contract. Not raised every year, off setting your cost of living raise. And much, much more. But I am just confused with your rejection of the contract that you have not seen. Elvis out and confused again....

Well, I'm not arguing with that. That's my misunderstanding of things that I've read and things that have been posted other places. From all that you've mentioned, I can't see anything wrong with all that. What complaints do you have, if any about it? Do you agree with the language about part timers? Are they unlimited? Sorry, for my lack of actual investigative work and then posting it. Dock scum, out and embarrased. :chairshot:

Had a great Christmas. Hope you did as well. I did get the present I wanted. I got a red yellow and black Estes dart board, with Rob Es' likeness for a bulls eye. Complete with poison darts. Elvis out and shredding bulls eyes.....

:hysterical: Sounds quite enjoyable, perhaps I'll bring over some beers and you can fill me in on the contract, whilst we take aim at the leader of the ltl industry. The man with the plan if you will.

Thats funny Elvis, but, when did they start making darts that look like hand grenades.:hysterical: